White Magic.ca
February 26, 2021, 01:18:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone?  (Read 5136 times)
Willwill

Gods Bless.

williamsteele10 will.steele
View Profile Email
« on: October 16, 2012, 01:58:18 PM »

Has anyone heard of Dark Matter? My friend, who has the sight, and I call it Dark Matter. Well because it looks dark and we get the worst feelings from being around it or even seeing it. They feeling of being sick, head hurts and aches, syrup all over your body, and additional weight feeling on your body that's what we experienced when we saw Dark Matter on top of a Cathedral where I live.

Is there any contection between what I speak with evil witches? Or something?

Has anyone experience, or does, something like this?

Do you need more information? o_0 I am a bit pressed on time but I will give more detail later.

"My experience is difference then others. Yet we are all the same. I am available with all my knowledge and there is only so much I can teach. I am still on my journey too." 

"Let light and love be our guides again!"

Blessed Be!

)0( Great Goddess, Great God, bless them who read this. )0(
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 09:35:32 AM »

Interesting. I've only heard about it from a game. Anyway, is it supernatural or paranormal? Why is it on top of a CATHEDRAL? o.O

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 10:07:53 AM »

There is such a thing as Dark Matter in astronomy.  It is defined as "In astronomy and cosmology, dark matter is a type of matter hypothesized to account for a large part of the total mass in the universe. Dark matter cannot be seen directly with telescopes; evidently it neither emits nor absorbs light or other electromagnetic radiation at any significant level. Instead, its existence and properties are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, radiation, and the large scale structure of the universe. Dark matter is estimated to constitute 84% of the matter in the universe and 23% of the mass-energy."

Otherwise at least magically the term seems to be confined to role playing games.

Of course you and your friend may be applying the term Dark Matter in a unique fashion to describe something you have experienced.  If you are seeing it in conjunction with a cathedral it may be a reflection of the age of the building itself.  Age can present as a heavy feeling.  Or perhaps you are feeling it because of prejudice against Christians in modern Paganism.

I highly doubt that it is the work of "evil witches".  That concept again is something more out of Hollywood or role-playing games. 

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
Willwill

Gods Bless.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 01:06:40 PM »

Interesting. Well, I never thought about it in that sense. Thank you for clearifying. Yet I have another mystery that is connected to this Cathedral. Alright so, my friend, he has the sight. He told me he never had 'the sight' until he went into the church (unwillingly he continues to point out) to be there for a wedding. He told me after that he had a bad connection with the Chathedral and he gained 'the sight'. He tells me today that he sees a lot of bad spirits (shades, poltergiests, maybe demons, etc.). He feels as though there is a lot of, in his words, "bad homo-juju" (I guess he refers to magick or something) connect to this Cathedral and the town I live in.

Another theory is that there is a cult... which wouldn't surprise me. With all these blood rituals and stuff going on in this town.

"My experience is difference then others. Yet we are all the same. I am available with all my knowledge and there is only so much I can teach. I am still on my journey too." 

Blessed Be!

Willwill

Gods Bless.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 01:08:24 PM »

Interesting. I've only heard about it from a game. Anyway, is it supernatural or paranormal? Why is it on top of a CATHEDRAL? o.O

I have no idea, again we use the term "Dark Matter" as our own term, and I guess you could say it is paranormal. Yet that is debatable in some points. Why it is on top of a Cathedral, I don't know.

Blessed Be!

Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 04:08:17 PM »

I

Another theory is that there is a cult... which wouldn't surprise me. With all these blood rituals and stuff going on in this town.

What sort of blood rituals and stuff are you talking about?  And where is the information about them coming from?  Past investigations have largely disproven the existence of most cultic activity of that sort although myths about them still exist.  Of course once in awhile a genuine cult does pop up.

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
doranlyna

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 10:20:12 PM »

Theres a theory among us where we think that spirits come to be seen to those who are in the nearest reach to them. .. surely some of the dead people in your town haven't  let's say "found the light"..... 

If u get something easy
Its not worth getting
Willwill

Gods Bless.

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 12:50:41 PM »

I

What sort of blood rituals and stuff are you talking about?  And where is the information about them coming from?  Past investigations have largely disproven the existence of most cultic activity of that sort although myths about them still exist.  Of course once in awhile a genuine cult does pop up.

Well I found out about this information through other people in the town I live in. I don't know it to be true, yet because to these people they believe blood rituals are not evil. So I state that I am on the fence.

Blessed Be!

Willwill

Gods Bless.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 12:53:36 PM »

Theres a theory among us where we think that spirits come to be seen to those who are in the nearest reach to them. .. surely some of the dead people in your town haven't  let's say "found the light"..... 

Other witches that I know down here are saying the same thing. I try to convince them to do something about it. Yet, they will listen to me because they say all these spirits have a larger demonic mass.

Blessed Be!

doranlyna

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 06:21:51 AM »

They are right about it. ... you see most of the spirits choose not to go because they have an old grudge our something.. .. the best possible way out for you is to not acknowledge it exiences.... if you see them behave Lee you didn't.. .. that way they won't be able to reach you because your resistance crafts a seal.. . Hope it made sense

If u get something easy
Its not worth getting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: