White Magic.ca
February 26, 2021, 01:44:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whoops  (Read 2848 times)
RavenMoonstone1313

View Profile Email
« on: October 10, 2012, 08:11:06 AM »

Yeah.....when I wasn't Wiccan and only thought of love spells to be fun (I was like 9) I cast a love spell and didn't realize what I was doing. I made a little bottle of perfume with my spells and magick (I knew I could cast spells and make potions and stuff and I always called myself a witch) I became friends with the guy I had a crush on and did the love spell to. Then the next year he pretty much forgot who I was and I haven't even seen him a few years. I'm 12 now. I still have the perfume bottle because I'm afraid if I get rid of it wrong something bad will happen. Help! Sad 

Yay really bad Pagan jokes:

Q: Why did the Wiccan novitiate give up pork?

A: She thought the Rede said, "Chew what you will, but ham?--none."

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

" I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures "
Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 09:04:47 AM »

Spells in general do not last forever.  They will eventually wear off.  I would say, since your love interest no longer seems interested in you that it is likely that the spell you cast is no longer in effect.  That being the case you wouldn't incur any difficulties if you were to get rid of the bottle.  But if you're still concerned about it there are still ways of disposing of spell remains where it won't come back on you.  One way would be to throw it into running water.  Another would be to bury it in the ground.  Or you could simply make up a batch of blessed water with salt and wash the bottle thoroughly while envisioning the spell dissolving into the water, then pour the water down the drain.  That way you could use the bottle again for another purpose.

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
Iolh7

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 07:21:21 PM »

hmmm...that's very interesting. You can through away this bottle...better in a sea or a river and make sure that you state your intention loud and clear.
Since you've used this bottle for a man, you can not use it for someone else...you had a dream and this bottle was the way, to take you to your wish...since it's now over for good,just through it away.

And something that i've learned from my experience...magic can last for ever.Many examples out there....some of them for a good cause and some of them for a bad one.

Κάποιοι πολεμούν για το δυνατό.
Εγώ πολεμώ για το αδύνατο.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: