White Magic.ca
December 04, 2020, 10:15:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings and Suspensions  (Read 15404 times)
Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2011, 10:03:30 AM »

The reason that the account was terminated was that Fishy request that that happen as you will see in the long post she made about why she was no longer happy here.  Rob told her that he would not ban her or delete her so I imagine that this was the compromise.  Fishy is welcome back here anytime she wants to start posting again.

Fishy's original ban was for personal attacks on other members and using profanity.  When she came back from the original ban her first post was a large amount of profanity apparently meant to challenge the board rules against that sort of behavior.  Therefore she got a slightly longer ban and a warning that that behavior would not be tolerated.  That ban was also lifted and then Fishy said she didn't want to post here anymore.  I cannot delete accounts and told Fishy I couldn't.  She then talked to Rob and he said he wouldn't delete her.  So I imagine that the new name on the account is Rob's way of saying she won't be posting here anymore.

I hope this answers your questions and we can put this to rest now.

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2011, 12:23:41 PM »

There, that wasn't so hard, was it?

But yesah.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 09:38:28 AM »

That was her way of saying she was deleted.  But she is not banned or deleted and I changed her name to reflect that.

She has a long history with the board.. (longer than almost everyone), so it's not as simple as one swear word and a deleted account. 

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: