White Magic.ca
February 25, 2021, 08:34:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telepathy  (Read 5236 times)
joegt123

In this world of fiction, my Jekyll doesn't hide.

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2010, 08:10:10 AM »

This might not be the place for this, but I have a story that speaks a bit of proof on telepathy as a generality.

I was down in florida visiting family. A friend of theirs had two dogs, one a welsh corgi named Hunter, one... I couldn't tell you what he was named Noah. Hunter was an extremely intelligent dog. Noah was deaf. I let the dogs out into the yard to run around and do their business, then call them in. Obviously, Noah continues to run around even after Hunter is standing in front of me at the door. Without really thinking, I say to Hunter "Go get Noah for me, boy." I was facing away from Noah and there's no way he could have seen what I was saying even if he could read lips, which I rather doubt. Hunter doesn't move, but he looks over to Noah, and Noah comes running.

There's DEFINITELY something going on there.

Anyway, discuss what you think on this or share similar stories. Don't feel limited by the Animal subject. Though, knowing this place, ya'll won't even stay limited to Telepathy XD

Does thinking you're the only sane person left on the planet make you crazy?

Remember the golden rule of religion: "I am right, you are wrong." Doesn't matter who says it or what they believe. No one can prove anything, anyway.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 07:31:20 AM »

That is cool! xD Cheesy That could've actually been telepathy.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
FullMoon
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 08:27:21 AM »

Between two animals? Possibly.
joegt123

In this world of fiction, my Jekyll doesn't hide.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 08:34:53 AM »

Not 'possibly', really. What else could it have been?

Does thinking you're the only sane person left on the planet make you crazy?

Remember the golden rule of religion: "I am right, you are wrong." Doesn't matter who says it or what they believe. No one can prove anything, anyway.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 08:42:06 AM »

YEAH? WELL I CAN DO TELEPATHY WITH MY AWESOMENESS TWIN->
Heh Cheesy

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
FullMoon
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 09:33:01 AM »

Animals/nature is kinda what I'm good at; they communicate in ways we can't see, and they do it often. The dog only needed to see the other one out of the corner of it eye and would have twigged, specially if they're older and have known each other a long time. And before you say it was facing the other way, that doesn't matter, they can see very well out of the corner of their eyes.

But they are very intelligent and very receptive to any mental communication, I can sort of 'broadcast' to an animal that I mean them no harm, and for example birds always sit right in front of me and come soo close to me that I'm sure it's worked and they aren't scared. Swans and blackbirds let me hand-feed them. Lol.

So yeah, maybe really is a telepathic link!
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 08:51:15 AM »

XD

Anyway...We have two dogs here and one tends to go out the gates when someone comes and the other one likes to come inside the house and she always tend to come inside after someone comes in. But then, I have noticed that when I try to 'order' them in my mind not to go outside or not to come inside, they actually don't. XD Cheesy

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: