White Magic.ca
September 23, 2019, 02:31:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my tarot reading  (Read 2043 times)
X-file girl
« on: October 27, 2009, 08:01:59 PM »

i've just read my tarot using a spread from my book that i posted the spells from in spells discussion. i thought what i got was really interesting. it said that my ideal life is one where i dedicate it to spiritual journeying and exploration. my wisdom is that i know to look at each and every spiritual thing afresh with an open mind. my knowledge is that i have accepted that what happens will happens- I have to go along with the cosmic flow. my charity to others is that i can help direct them in matters. the thing i think is really important is trying to remain happy and positive as much as i can. what i must sacrifice is judging people. what i triumph at is the way i handle problems- I either forgive or end the problem by leaving it and pursuing it no further. what i am most recognised for is my gentle and caring nature. what i am most stable in are my lifestyle decisions- I know what is right for me and i will make sure that it is that that i end up doing- I won't be pressured into doing things i don't
X-file girl
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 08:05:17 PM »

feel are right for me. what i'm ultimately working towards- The goal i wish to achieve is love. i want to be able to love and accept people for who they are, Without unpresidented prejudice. i think this is very accurate of me. but i may have a biased opinion Smiley i was wondering- What do you guys think- The people who know me? X x x
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 08:48:33 PM »

X-file I think this is what you should try to achieve. To be able to love and accept others, you first have to learn to love and accept yourself. That is very important for everyone to know. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
X-file girl
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 03:25:18 PM »

Smiley yup-yup! Smiley i agree with that. Smiley i've progressed a lot over the past year- I don't know if anyone remembers but one of my first posts on this site was about a weight spell. i had spent the past year starving myself and hating myself. i was on the brink of embarking on a journey of self-acceptance and self-love. i think i've achieved that now Smiley i can honesty say i accept who i am and love myself for that now. it's made me a lot more of a positive and content person. now i know it's time to start working on the way i look at others. i will work my hardest until i can love unconditionally. it will take a fair few years (Probably my whole life i suppose) But i have complete faith that i can achieve it. i just need to start now. i also think i'll make a spell to give me extra strength and motivation for this goal Smiley i'll post it if i do Smiley x x x
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: