White Magic.ca
October 20, 2019, 08:51:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAZY IDEA, WE WILL JOIN OUT POWERS!!!  (Read 5791 times)
peter_88

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »

Hey! Smiley I got a crazy idea. We'll join our powers, our magic and do something fantastic, I don't know what exactly, any ideas? I mean one witch can be powerful, but 10 witches...!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
X-file girl
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 06:26:48 PM »

let's try and abolish racism!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley
peter_88

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 06:28:29 PM »

let's try and abolish racism!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley
I'm afraid it may be difficult  Sad
X-file girl
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 06:33:39 PM »

so? Smiley we can all cast a spell to help us rid ourselves of any prejudices and to give us the ability to inspire others by simply setting an example. no spell can achieve a true miracle- But it can help us aspire to one. a spell should aid us, Not do something for us. we can't just perform a ritual and expect things to sort themselves out- That's not what magic is for- we should use it as a spiritual tool to help us act in the right way and cast away the shadows of humankind with unconditional love Smiley
Komodia

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 06:50:46 PM »

we would need like 500 witches to do that :/

we could try creating a separate website for that means! joining like 100 witches only through recomendation to achieve big goals. maybe not racism in the whole world but in one country, or for certain important situations and wars on the world. focusing our energy specifically would help a lot on the results.

let's find about an area in the world that is going through hardships because of lack of rain and make a huge weather spell to create rain there, with a spell we create and everyone doing the same spell. Cheesy
peter_88

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 06:59:51 PM »

let's find about an area in the world that is going through hardships because of lack of rain and make a huge weather spell to create rain there, with a spell we create and everyone doing the same spell. Cheesy
Yeah, that's a great idea. And we can easily verify it... Smiley
X-file girl
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 07:02:59 PM »

i like that idea Smiley but again, About the racism thing. we only need to cast a spell to change OUR mind frame, Not other peoples. we just need to add to the spell that we want our loving actions to inspire and encourage the people who see us treating people with equality and love, no? Smiley we'd never get anywhere if we kept putting things off claiming we don't have enough people. we need to change ourselves first, Not other people. and it doesn't matter if there's only a few of us. we all meet a lot of different people everyday, Who will also meet a lot of people and so on. it's a huge chain that'll eventually include everyone in the world. the point is WE need to be the change we want to see in the world. not wait for other people. what's the harm in trying? Smiley think about it Smiley
peter_88

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 07:08:54 PM »

Do you really belive in things like this, X-file girl?  Undecided This is simply unnatural.
Let's make the rain, it may work, at least...  Roll Eyes
Komodia

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 07:15:35 PM »

i like that idea Smiley but again, About the racism thing. we only need to cast a spell to change OUR mind frame, Not other peoples. we just need to add to the spell that we want our loving actions to inspire and encourage the people who see us treating people with equality and love, no? Smiley we'd never get anywhere if we kept putting things off claiming we don't have enough people. we need to change ourselves first, Not other people. and it doesn't matter if there's only a few of us. we all meet a lot of different people everyday, Who will also meet a lot of people and so on. it's a huge chain that'll eventually include everyone in the world. the point is WE need to be the change we want to see in the world. not wait for other people. what's the harm in trying? Smiley think about it Smiley

we can do that without a spell.. through the magic of our strong minds. that's all. why would everything be changed by spells? the fact that we're alive and thinking is already magic.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 08:39:41 AM »

Yeah, that's a great idea. And we can easily verify it... Smiley

If people here aren't aware, we're having typhoons here in the Philippines, and lots of places are flooded.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
peter_88

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 09:51:05 AM »

It's too late...  Cry
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2009, 07:51:43 AM »

Why, cast rain spells already?

leafgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 09:48:24 AM »

its raining
its draining
the only thing thats remaining
is love
 Grin
Komodia

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2009, 03:57:55 PM »

K, i need help Cheesy. here's the meteorologic site in my city http://www.meteochile.cl/reg05msantiago.html

we need a sunny day on tuesday for a photoshoot that's been postponed twice because of weather already!!! please!
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 05:42:31 AM »

Do my Salamander Sun Spell Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: