White Magic.ca
October 22, 2019, 02:56:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: xg's project 1 - getting to know eachother (For existing members)  (Read 2777 times)
X-file girl
« on: October 29, 2009, 05:41:00 PM »

when we first join this site we usually introduce ourselves by saying where we live, Our interests, What we want to learn etc. after we've been a member for a while and have progressed a little further on our spiritual journeys who we are becomes a lot different to who we were. an important part to being able to be friends and understand eachother better is to have understanding of who the people around us actually are. so here is a post for us to 'reintroduce' Ourselves. please write down your magical profile here- What you would class yourself as (E.g. spiritual christian, witch, wicca, energy manipulator etc), you're element or star sign or chinese year etc whichever one you go by. how long you've been studying magic, what kind of spells you cast, what you hope to achieve through your use of magic, and anything you felt you have achieved as a result of it- how your life or attitude has been affected by it. and anything else you feel may be relevant.
X-file girl
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 05:51:55 PM »

i would class myself as an eclectic pagan. i have many varied beliefs which i draw from many different belief systems so i don't really feel i belong to any specific faith. i believe in my guardian angel as i have seen her and have felt her presence and received her help on many occasions after seeing her for the first time. i also believe in magic, elemental spirits and the spirits of those who have moved on. i believe heaven is a replica of our universe but a pure version of it- one that has not been messed up by humans and is still in the form in which it was meant. i believe that when we pass on to heaven we come back in the form in which we were happiest (e.g. if we die after having to have something amputated, we will be brought back in heaven without the amputation if were happier before it). i have been incorporating rituals and spirit work into my life all my life really, Before i even realised that what i was doing was magic. on the fifth of november 2008 i had decided that a life with magic was the
X-file girl
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 05:59:12 PM »

path that was meant for me and i initiated myself as a white witch. from magic i wanted to achieve a positive outlook to life (At the time i was pretty much crying myself to sleep every night. i was underweight and trying to lose even more. i wouldn't eat when i was hungry and i was permanently miserable.) I wanted to use magic as a way of making things feel easier to cope with and to lend me strength. over the past year i've managed to heal myself of my eating problem- I'm now the weight i should be and i'm happy about it. i've developed a positive stance and accept everything that happens as something i must let flow and simply learn from. i'm always happy and content and it now takes a LOT more to anger me! Cheesy and especially over the past few months i've managed to use magic to help me overcome my anxiety (Which was really stopping me from doing a lot of things) And several toxic friendships. magic has been a beautiful healing experience for me and has also allowed me to become a lot less dependent on
X-file girl
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 06:03:20 PM »

material things and has brought me a lot closer to the spiritual side of life- the side that is a lot more fulfilling and satisfying. i practice emotional healing, Tarot and oracle cards, Working with spirits and spiritual-self-development along with a couple of other practices that i am beginning to become interested in such as meditation, mudras and mantras, affirmations and crystal healing.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 05:18:28 PM »

Uhm well. im partly christian...tho it may just be my ocd that makes me....witch, with wicca thrown in. im a leo, my element is fire, followed by air, then water and earth. im an Ox according to the chinese thngy. probs about 6 months now...whatever the time calls for really....

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
X-file girl
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 05:23:07 PM »

baaaa!!! ker-plunk! baaaaa!!! (i'm a metal sheep according to chinese astrology)
Cardcaptor Kitty
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 03:22:23 PM »

i'm gemini- they say that gemini's have split personalities... know what i mean? Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: