White Magic.ca
October 22, 2019, 02:51:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lunarbaby..[moon child]  (Read 4354 times)
lunareighn

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2009, 07:49:07 AM »

hi everyone, i am lunareighn, people around here can simply call me luna.
Well, i got curious with this site because right now, i just need a miracle to happen to me.
While im searching for stuffs i accidentally stumbled upon the site..

.im having second thoughts whether i will believe this or not.
But i just really hope spells here are really REALLY true.
You cnt blame me if im having doubts, but im definitely going to try the spells that could help me.

right now, im on a crisis of breaking up with an ex boyfriend..i desperately want him back.
im looking for love spells of bringing back....and another thing, i only got a white and red candle.
i just hope there are spells that will use only white or red..i dont have other colors beside that and i dont think i can buy those since
im short on budget.

also, im scared of trying spells because it might anger the spirits around or it might summon demons and stuff..and im scared.
any insurance that its not a bad type of magic and wont harm me?

i just hope this site would be so helpful to me..
and i want to be friends with the mods and admins here..i hope u can all reply..

--moonchild08
[i love the moon, and in fact, i make wishes and expose it to the moon and stars.]
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 11:23:02 AM »

Hello and welcome to www.whitemagic.ca luna. Glad to have you here.

If you are performing a spell and have any doubt at all while doing so, you will fail.

Love spells are actually considered black magic. The reason being that you are manipulating a person's free will. If the relationship is not really meant to be, it is time to move on. I know it is hard but you will really have to try.There are other love spells that will work but they are 'love attraction' ones. They do not attract one person in general.

White candles can be used in any spell, they represent every color. You do not need to use candles in spells. You could try using different objects to replace that one thing. For example, lets say you do not have a yellow candle for intellect. You could easily replace that with the herb rosemary.

You should not be scared that your spells will call upon evil spirits, if your spell does not consist of that. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
lunareighn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 11:28:44 AM »

^Well thanks for that...okay spell for attraction...do you have those kind of spells?
or for someone to miss you or kiss spell? ive seen it here somewhere..
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 11:36:58 AM »

Have a look at these spells...

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Love-Bath-To-Attract-Love.html

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Sure-And-Simple-Love-Spell.html

You can make a few changes to the second spell. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
love_magic19

vicky_york@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 01:06:20 PM »

Hello, and welcome!

First things first, a spell is only as powerful as you let it be, in my opinion. We give them meaning and without believing, it simply won't work. Secondly, if I were you, I wouldn't use a love spell. Ever. I've done them and they don't work the way you think it will, you can't make someone do something they don't want to. You can for a short while if you do it right but it won't last forever, and it's never true love. If you're worried about deamons, rest easy. Angry spirits on the other hand I would be careful of. Unless you're doing a saence though I wouldn't worry, but if you're that scared make a strong cirlcle before doing your spell, or any spell. I will stress the point though, that when you do a spell for gain, it will come back to you one way or another. I am a true believer in Karma and making someone do something that wouldn't make them happy is grounds for a nice big bite in the ass. Try a spell to make yourself get over it and move on instead? I find this site very helpful and if you do them right, the spells on here can really help. Good luck!

- VH
lunareighn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 10:12:25 PM »

^actually we love each other.
but he is scared for hurting me more..
because he noticed that nowadays he's hurting me so he decided to stay away to avoid hurting me..
so u see i just need a spell that would give him the guts to get back to me not worrying to hurt me..
because i dont care if sometimes he hurt me.. i just love him..and i accept him ..no matter what..
love_magic19

vicky_york@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 10:31:35 PM »

well I don't know the full story but, love spells are evil. you're still making someone do something against their will and to me that's wrong.

- VH
X-file girl
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 03:39:56 AM »

seriously- Have you told him how you feel? Love spells will ruin what you've got leaving you with no possibility of you ever getting back together Sad To be honest, The only thing love spells would be good for is a fling...
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 11:07:32 AM »

I am not going to do any spells that can can change too much my life.
Like a money spell or a love spell.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
X-file girl
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »

oh... hello and welcome by the way Smiley great to have you here! Smiley Smiley Smiley i agree as well- With the not changing your life much with magic. it's horrible to think well did i deserve this? Did i achieve it because i earned it? Or was it just a spell? You don't appreciate what you didn't work for anyway Smiley Smiley Smiley
Komodia

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 01:19:46 AM »

i did a love spell.. well i was together with this guy for 8 months and i had depression (it was surely a curse from a friend who loved me..) and the relationship ended because i tried to commit suicide and he left me because he said i shouldn't depend on him to move on.. well now i recovered but i can't forget about him, and i'm sure it's true love and not an obsession or something.. it's been 5 months and we still talk, he asks me how i am and stuff.. but i really want just one more chance on the relationship, if i get together with him, i'll break the spell after a while and let love just flow.. I know he cares about me and I still love him. I used a photograph he gave me, he wrote on the back of it "I love you, don't ever forget it" and a pic of me (i gave a copy of that pic to him that said something similar to what he wrote to me).. I really don't intend doing any bad with it Sad i don't want to make him suffer at all, we had a great relationship before my sudden depression and panic attacks, and weirdly enough i recovered in a VERY short time cos i spoke with the guy who cursed me and he knew what i did and he was scared.. now i dont talk to him and feel good. I don't want to force anything, but i know that if i try to talk to him he'll think it would be bad for me to get together with him, it wouldn't, it wasn't his fault and i don't know how to explain all this to him cos he doesn't believe in magic and is absolutely atheist.. you know, the "see to believe" kind. Sad
RobertX

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 04:20:40 AM »

my opinion is.. don't dabble in the dark arts..
 and also .....:

Bide rhw Wiccan Law ye must,
In perfect love and perfect trust.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfil
An'te harm none, Do what ye will.
What ye' send forth comes back to thee
So ever mind the law of three.
Follow this with mind and heart, Merry ye meet and merry ye part.
Blessed be~

My opinion would be to never interfere with the  heart.. like love.. You can't control people's emotions like love..
that's evil...  Grin

WELCOME TO THE SITE.. HIHIE!~ I'M ROBERT!

When You believe in who you are,where you're always meant to be,
if you open up your heart, when you set your spirit free
In this time of the season,every leaf on every tree
will start to shine come to see
take myHand,come with me andSHINE!

The treasure of friendship will never lose it's glow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: