White Magic.ca
October 22, 2019, 02:51:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: candles vs crystals  (Read 2458 times)
love_magic19

vicky_york@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« on: September 20, 2009, 10:25:17 PM »

to me, different colors mean different things..candle colours have different meanings but they're also different from crystals and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas they'd like to share on what colors mean to you?

- VH
peter_88

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 07:02:07 PM »

white - love, power
black - love, power
red - pain
green - silence
ClareSaintGermain

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 02:22:32 PM »

Crystals generally relate to the chakras. Red (like jasper, or even brown like Chiastolite) are good for grounding, passion, etc. Orange (specifically Carnelian; and some brown like Shiva Lingam) are sexually based or have to do with the vital energy. Yellow is a mental color, and promotes joy (like Citrine, Yello Topaz, etc.) and yellow crystals are very positive, dissolving negativity. Green and Pink relate to the heart chakra, green specifically for the higher heart (Jade, Green Calcite, Rose Quartz, Amazonite). Blue is for the throat chakra (Chalcedony, Sodalite, Blue Calcite); relates to expression. Indigo is for the third eye (Lapis Lazuli is best for me). For the Soma and Crown chakras, Purple is the color (Amethyst is my preferred). Opening these gives access to the divine. Black crystals generally offer protection and invisibility. Clear crystals focus energy and can be used for types of divination.

Crystals are wonderful to work with, and I encourage you to research on this more Smiley the color of a crystal is not always 100% telling of its power.

Light & Love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: