White Magic.ca
September 23, 2019, 02:35:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: the thrift guide to magic  (Read 6951 times)
X-file girl
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »

BOOKS, TAROT CARDS, AND ORACLE CARDS. check out your local area for discount book stores. a lot of them are now including mind, body and spirit sections that have spell books, books about meditation, crystal healing, divination, yoga, alternative remedies, reiki etc. i buy all my books from these!! You can get books for less than half the recommended retail price!! i got my tarot cards from one as well!
X-file girl
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 05:36:15 PM »

MEDITATION CDs. buy from charity shops!! Or find legal downloads on the internet. Smiley
X-file girl
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 05:40:31 PM »

GUIDED MEDITATIONS. simply search meditations on the internet and you can find loads of guided meditations free to print off. (Guided ones are those that tell you what to visualise- Like 'You are on a beach and the sea is lapping at your feet') It's a lot cheaper than buying books. and you only have to keep the ones you like. you can also search mudras (Hand positions in meditation), Tarot and rune spreads, crystal healing layouts, Spells, Instructions on how to induce astral projection etc
X-file girl
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2009, 05:43:32 PM »

WANDS. if you want one, Just get a stick! or a branch for a staff. don't pull them off the tree though Cry Pick the ones that have come off. why not carve or paint on runes or symbols, And glue on gemstones! *sparkle sparkle!*
X-file girl
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 05:46:16 PM »

HERBS. if you hardly ever use herbs in magic, When you need to use them, go to the supermarket and buy the stuff that's on offer cos it's going off- It doesn't matter if your not going to eat it- Plus it'll be cheap. Smiley if you use herbs a lot consider buying pots of dried herbs from the shop as these will last for ages, Or you could grow your own herbs!
X-file girl
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2009, 05:50:29 PM »

BOOK OF SHADOWS. some different ideas- Use a cheap note book, A ring binder, a rewritable cd and make a book for your computer, Or a 'Favourites folder of spells on web pages' On your internet browser.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2009, 06:13:14 PM »

WANDS. if you want one, Just get a stick! or a branch for a staff. don't pull them off the tree though Cry Pick the ones that have come off. why not carve or paint on runes or symbols, And glue on gemstones! *sparkle sparkle!*
Or the altern.....GLITTER!!!!

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: