White Magic.ca
September 23, 2019, 02:36:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your favourite tv shows?? :) :) :)  (Read 6057 times)
X-file girl
« on: September 11, 2009, 04:58:00 PM »

mine are x-files, The avengers in colour, Whose line is it anyway? House m.d., Friends, And (Lmao) Takashi's castle!!!!!! Ha ha!!! XD Ooh! i LOVE red dwarf too! Smiley
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 07:04:29 PM »

Spongebob, TeenTitans (I can sing the theme song in japanese go me whoop), phineas and ferb, trollz..........sometimes pokemon.....PIKACHU! Battle Dimension if ur wondering....

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 05:46:56 AM »

Charmed
Ben10
The little Mummy hahaha  Cheesy

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Victor

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 07:02:04 AM »

I don't watch TV but I my favourite TV show is Dragonball .

No man, no matter how great he might be, can avoid his fate, he can just change it.-Victor
JoeY34kaze
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 07:07:10 AM »

I don't watch TV but I my favorite TV show is Dragonball .
  I watched dragonball all the time when i was in the third grade Cheesy Its still my favorite anime Cheesy
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 10:05:57 AM »

My lil sis watches Ben10

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 11:18:57 AM »

Phineas and Ferb!? Ooh, busted! lol

I love Disney Channel shows, especially Wizards of Waverly Place! Selena Gomez is hilarious, but pretty XD. Avatar: The Last Airbender is done already, if there wouldn't be Book 4. I'm just waiting for the movie and the next trailer on December Cheesy.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 02:00:32 PM »

Yeah I watch WOWP sometimes

X-file girl
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 02:45:44 PM »

ooh!!!!! By the way, i've discovered the best new anime ever!!!!!! It's a new one from clamp (i love their stuff SO much!!) And it's called xxxholic (It sounds rude lol but the xxx thing is just like an algebra thing! Lol like it means 'Whatever'- Holic and you just pronounce it as holic Smiley ) anyway. it's about a witch who runs a service where she can help you with addictions. people get drawn to her house without really understanding why the have gone there. and she knows what their addiction is and gives them a magical way to overcome it, But at a price. like the first episode (I think lol) Was someone addicted to lying. i can't really explain it very well i guess, But it's quite good because it explores topics like karma, Magic, Fortune telling, Elemental spirits, Ghosts and eastern philosophy. and the story is that this kid has the ability to see spirits (And not very friendly ones either) And he starts to work for the witch cos she can grant him the wish to be rid of this gift if he pays for it by workin
X-file girl
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 06:35:04 AM »

i forgot to mention blackadder! Cheesy when blackadder visits the witch about falling for his 'male' servant and wanting a magical way to solve his problem. Witch- 'three options ye have... first- kill bob' blackadder- 'oh i couldn't do that' Witch- 'Then try option two- Kill yourself!' Blackadder- 'Err...no...' witch- 'Then try option three- Make sure nobody EVER finds out!' Blackadder- 'oh that sounds good- how do i do that?' witch- (Flails arms in the air) KILL EV-E-R-YBODY... IN THE WHOOOLE WOOOORLD!!!!!!!!!!! MWA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!' blackadder- (mutters) 'dear lord....' XD
Victor

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 07:29:22 AM »

I watched dragonball all the time when i was in the third grade Cheesy Its still my favorite anime Cheesy
Who's your favourite character ?
Mine is Vegeta

No man, no matter how great he might be, can avoid his fate, he can just change it.-Victor
JoeY34kaze
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 12:23:17 PM »

Who's your favourite character ?
Mine is Vegeta
I didnt really have a favourite character. and i watched if as long as they were playing it on tv (i didnt have internet :S) so i watched it from start to.. the party when goku flew into space after he defeated vegeta i think.  its been about 7 years from that time. Smiley but now i got the feeling i wanna watch it again XD
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »

I wannna see that xxxholic thing, w/e it was.

X-file girl
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 12:55:56 PM »

yeah it was xxxholic - It rocks Smiley also if you buy the dvd it's anything from between ?15-25 but it comes with 3 dvds in the case (where most anime is 15 per disc so its not bad value) i guess you could watch it on the net though. Watch the japanese show with subtitles. The dubbed version misses a lot of the magic and philosophy related stuff out for some reason lol Smiley
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 05:46:58 PM »

where could i find it?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: