White Magic.ca
August 21, 2019, 02:59:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Problems, Reports, or Suggestions.  (Read 17918 times)
FullMoon
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2010, 02:28:31 PM »

Well, just to keep you happy then I will go and post in it!
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2010, 09:29:30 PM »

I guess this falls under 'Forum Problems' - The number of off-topic posts in the forums have increased way too much and it seems like it's unstoppable. I'm afraid the number of off-topic posts have gotten bigger than the number of posts related to Magic. I need everyone to have control and post in the appropriate forums. It seems like the 'rats' scattered when the 'cats' went away. You know what I mean? I'm not a mod or something I don't know what to do. If Rob was here all along, I think someone already got banned. Peace out >.< . Thank you for reading and understanding. Smiley

I agree.  I think we may need to put in place something that was very common in the early days...  minimum post lengths.   Opinions?

Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2010, 05:29:26 AM »

I think, once a topic is finished we can have a convo? Not much of a suggestion, but it doesn'tmatter if the problems been solved?
Or they can post offtopicly if they put something related in the post?
Or we could have a bunch of offtopic topics in general discussion
OR you could make a forum for offtopic convos
ORRRR! youi could make a forum chat
ORRR! we could all get msn and talk on there. (:

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
FullMoon
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2010, 07:39:53 AM »

Yes, but the reason we post in the topics is A: because it is finished

Or B: because we have something to say in reply to a comment, however the reply to the comment sometimes leads to off topic posts. I agree with Silver, if there is something topicly related in the post I think it should be allowed, or if the topic is finished and designated as such by the creator of the topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: