White Magic.ca
November 13, 2019, 05:24:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Problems, Reports, or Suggestions.  (Read 18505 times)
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2010, 02:29:37 PM »

Ooooh...

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2010, 04:50:56 PM »

please pm me rob- i want to talk to you about a forum idea- A different one to what i pmd you about. xg.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2010, 04:59:04 PM »

Robs on one of his "Look! I vanished!" things...lawl...

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2010, 02:21:41 AM »

i know... x_x just when you need him as well! XD well anyway i guess i'll tell you guys what i want to do- I want my own forum where i can teach people about my own spirituality- A little different from the rest of the stuff on the forum. i'm currently getting a little more into native americanism now, as well as taking my spirituality from many other different sources. i want to teach you about the sort of rituals and traditions i have learnt about on my spiritual journey and how to make use of them. i'd like it to be a really different sort of forum. and maybe even give it a different sort of name... but i guess i haven't thought too much about that bit yet ^_^ Anyhoo! i can't do much about it anyway till rob gets back and sees what he thinks. i'd rather look after my own forum on here now than write on the other ones- Especially when someone gets back and is ready to start annoying me again...
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2010, 04:52:37 AM »

AWesomenessssss

FullMoon
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2010, 08:09:51 AM »

Maybe the someone will decide to behave and be nice. That, people, is something called optimism and is a valuable life skill  Cheesy
lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2010, 01:04:49 PM »

yes. well with all due respect, I think my optimism shriveled and died a long time ago... and is currently laying on its back with little 'x's for eyes.... Cheesy
FullMoon
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2010, 01:09:01 PM »

Aw, poor thing! Still, all you need to do to wake it up is give it lucozade! beep beep.
lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2010, 01:13:43 PM »

ewwwwwww!! lucozade!! now my taste buds are laying on their backs with little 'x's for eyes too! Cheesy
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2010, 01:17:48 PM »

Lawl. Give it calpol...yummy yummy.

FullMoon
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2010, 02:10:20 PM »

Now you also have sodium benzoate and e numbers in you!
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2010, 07:59:34 AM »

I guess this falls under 'Forum Problems' - The number of off-topic posts in the forums have increased way too much and it seems like it's unstoppable. I'm afraid the number of off-topic posts have gotten bigger than the number of posts related to Magic. I need everyone to have control and post in the appropriate forums. It seems like the 'rats' scattered when the 'cats' went away. You know what I mean? I'm not a mod or something I don't know what to do. If Rob was here all along, I think someone already got banned. Peace out >.< . Thank you for reading and understanding. Smiley

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2010, 11:29:57 AM »

Well, nobodys actually posting about magic. We need to entertain ourselves somehow. And its not my fault nobody posts on my off topic topic

FullMoon
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2010, 11:55:46 AM »

Silver, let's be realistic, we post in the off topic topic, and then carry on everywhere else as well! OK, forum problems then.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2010, 12:57:12 PM »

D:
Nobody continuously posts in it.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: