White Magic.ca
December 05, 2019, 07:08:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: ghost are really freaking me out  (Read 6200 times)
Nonglen
« on: June 24, 2009, 03:13:28 AM »

its been like 3 days i feel like i am not alone i feel like someone is following me doors opens by itself winds blew more stronger i hear footsteps i saw a shadow of a person behind our car i sometime hear a females voice calling my name  and i am really scared  Undecided so i did a protection spell and i felt a littler better but it started yesterday night again
mystic99

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 10:38:45 AM »

Keep a cross  and sign of OM in every room.

What are the voices trying to tell you? Do they need any sort of help from you?

Keep sign of OM and cross in your pocket wherever you go.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 11:15:55 AM »

Aw, come on.....
I'm the one seeing/sensing/talking/listening to them.
Cheesy

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
PsionNathaniel

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 11:35:59 AM »

Theres no ghost. You are just expectinga ghost so it feels like there is one.

Also, I can make voices pop up in my head but by wanting it. I hear talking, but I Can't hear clearly what is said. It's an illusion.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 12:01:54 PM »

There IS a ghost.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Why?

Good can come from bad, Bad can come from good.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 12:45:19 PM »

Psion he's posting to get help.
Try to help him.
meditatefor a bit then
when the voicescome then listen to them
don't get scared if they wanted to hurt you
they most likely would have done so already.     

Change is the only thing that is constant
Compromise makes a good umbrella, but a poor roof
Nonglen
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 01:06:42 PM »

psion dont get this wrong but just because you dont belive in magic or ghost doesn't mean its not real how can you explain those orbs,spirits,and other images which sometimes appear on videos or photos  Smiley
white_is_for_magic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 01:56:12 PM »

You need to try deep breathing cuz if it's freaking you out you won't be thinking clearly (yes I know its a feat but try). If you remain calm you can figure out why the ghost is around you and you can help them so they will leave. (haha- Think Ghost Whisperer)  Wink Hope it gets better
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 05:03:32 PM »

*sigh*
Ghosts are real.
They are spirits that come back, if they have something unfinished, or something to look after, or something they did wrong that they want to put right.
Don't believe me?
Ask my family. Yorkshire, my cousin Angela. She sees dead people. I mean like the ghost version of dead people.

ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 05:31:00 PM »

its been like 3 days i feel like i am not alone i feel like someone is following me doors opens by itself winds blew more stronger i hear footsteps i saw a shadow of a person behind our car i sometime hear a females voice calling my name  and i am really scared  Undecided so i did a protection spell and i felt a littler better but it started yesterday night again
Hi, Nonglen!

There could be several explanations for this. The most positive one I can give you is that you have attracted someones attention. Now, this may or may not be a good thing. But, if you hear your name being called out you may be naturally opening up to the spirit world. The alternate dimension or parallel universe (I think it was why mentioned that). Try not to be alarmed. If it happens again, try to bring it to your own terms. If you can do it without drawing unwanted attention to yourself, tell the spirits that they can talk to you later, when you are ready. It's a drag when they mess with you when it is inconvenient.

Have you ever seen the TV show 'Ghost Whisperer"? Jennifer Love Hewitt, I think... Anyway, Like I said. Make them be on your terms. If they are benevolent, they will comply. Because they want your help.

I am interested to see how it turns out. Just ask them what they want.
For the record, i have to use a device to communicate. You may have a gift that needs to be developed. But, YOU have to be the one who is in charge. After all, it is YOUR sanity that is at stake...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 05:46:45 PM by ShinobiBombay » Logged

Never claim to be something you're not!
gizmon2

this is my other main account i use for stuff

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 05:34:27 PM »

Ask them what they want ( I woudent I have no guts) tell em it's you house and don't want them living there, or ask if you can help them

Jevi dolgo e protzvetai
Mir e dolgoi Jizni

in russian, live long and prosper!

in soviet russian, car drives you!
gizmon2

this is my other main account i use for stuff

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2009, 05:58:52 PM »

belive what you want to belive, stop trying to force other people in your belif

Jevi dolgo e protzvetai
Mir e dolgoi Jizni

in russian, live long and prosper!

in soviet russian, car drives you!
Nonglen
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 12:19:56 AM »

i just cant do it they are either friendly or they want to harm me shinobi you are right in ghost whisper the ghost want help but in HAUNTING most of the want to harm the peoples is the house , i just dont have the guts to talk to them , i just shout leave me alone and run  Sad
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 12:37:39 AM »

i just cant do it they are either friendly or they want to harm me shinobi you are right in ghost whisper the ghost want help but in HAUNTING most of the want to harm the peoples is the house , i just dont have the guts to talk to them , i just shout leave me alone and run  Sad
Well, Nonglen, if it is really bothering you and you do not wish to go there. Then get yourself a bottle of some kind. A used bottled water bottle will work. (boy, that is redundant) and go to your local Catholic church. Somewhere in the foyer( the first room before you go in the sanctuary, right inside the front door) there should be a water spigot with the words "Holy Water" on it. Fill up the bottle and take it home. Don't worry it is free and no body will say anything. Trust me.This water has been blessed by the priest and is used for many purposes. Sprinkle it around the house and tell the spirits to leave. You will probably get all sorts of goose bumps and the hair on your neck may stand up. You might even get an anxiety rush.  Pray to Our Lord that he shows you what else to do.

Be it known, however, that whenever the spirit world comes in contact with the physical, it almost always causes an anxiety of sorts. This is because the the flesh can not handle the spirit as much as the spirit can handle the flesh. It is "at enmity" . This is the result of what is called original sin and has nothing to do with you personally. This is why whenever an Angel would appear in the Bible they would always say, "Don't fear" or something like that. The vibrations are very powerful. But, if you ask for strength you will over come it.

Yes, it is very fearful. After all, you are dealing with something that you are not used to.

I hope this helps. Keep me posted, Okay?

Never claim to be something you're not!
Why?

Good can come from bad, Bad can come from good.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 01:18:52 AM »

AHAH,
People here do watch it
but that's not the point, (just thinking is having problems with the... nevermind)
Control your fear,
from ,old but useful,research files it's weakness is people's fear level (I spent ages trying to find it)
Try not to fear it and will weaken but not go away.(Use if its hostile I don't want people attacking the dead for no reason)
Then try to talk to it.
But some only respond to gestures.
Good luck
(Don't provoke it and it won't hurt you)

Change is the only thing that is constant
Compromise makes a good umbrella, but a poor roof
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: