White Magic.ca
October 22, 2017, 05:59:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Omg...Scared...This is FREAKY...!!  (Read 2386 times)
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« on: July 20, 2009, 08:12:59 AM »

Okai so I was going to sleep in my bed okay, now 2 nights ago I was freaked out cause I woke up and I heard a big like, soeone Inhaling air okayy!? It sounded like someone was right next to me so i started freaking out, I turned and no one was there kay? 2 day's later last night I went to bed And it sounded like someone was breathing, I got so freaked out because I recieved a horrible chain mail that day (If you wanna know ask) Ok?? And I thought thet chain mail was comming to life so I turned btu no one was there and It was a lot colder and I kept seeing black things flying outside my window okay so I'm absolutley terrified of my own Bedroom!! And if there is a ghost in there I'm not doing any sayonces because if it's a bad spirirt I dont want toa nger it anyway so right now im actully like freaking out. Okay so what do you think It was ?!?    Roll Eyes Huh

-MG

xxx

I want your soul.
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 11:27:06 AM »

I also stopped breathing to if it was me and, it wasn't D: !! Eeek Help. D: !!!!

I want your soul.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 08:13:04 AM »

Pray. Anyways, don't believe Death Chain Mails. I've read tons of them and nothing happened! You can tell me what your death chain mail is.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 09:05:18 AM »

It was that Bloody Mary was going to come and kill me and scoop my eye balls out with a fork...I. Was. Pertrified. D:

-MG
xxx

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 03:09:40 AM »

I've seen both versions...The mickey mouse and the Bloody Mary one....I believed it...
Until I read the part about the fork.
A FORK for cryin out loud.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 07:41:41 AM »

Never believe them. Trust me. Cheesy

Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 07:53:24 AM »

Few things to say:
1. TWIN WAKE UPPP
2. when I was in morrisons today, i was standing by the checkout muttering double decker double decker over and over to myself.....And I heard a nosie...
It sounded like mwhahaha. Nobody was near me.....And I went back to doing it and there was suddenly a breeze that wasn't there before.....
3. TWIN WAKE UP
4. Any ideas of what it could mean?

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 08:23:12 AM »

What's with the "Twin, Wake Up"?

Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 08:25:25 AM »

MG is my twin...right twin?
I bet she's asleep....

Angel_Yuuna

I can only do spells that need chanting

dianne_cute51@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 08:47:19 AM »

dont believe in bloody mary i think shes not real always believe in god and pray (^_^)

i will help you as long as i can..
trust me..
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 06:31:02 PM »

Yeah I guess so but I was still really scared Because the one thing you really need to learn about me is that I have an Over reactive Imagination, ok if for instance if someone shouted I don't know ice cream or something, like a thousand thoughts would go through my head ok some could be scary some funny some happy some weird some random some gruesom ok? And when you give me the idea like the chain mail It would be in my head all night, even if I'm not thinking about it it will be at the back and when I go to sleep it will pop out and scare the living day lights out of me. I believe practically anything.. And also I'm VERY easily distracted and all the noises in my room and breathing and stuff they were all there and all I could focus and comprhend where the noises in my room. Then when I lay down to go to sleep, I'm already to scared but being ME to make things worse for myself I mix up the chain mail with the noises and i got that, I was up till 5:30AM terrified! And i was tired all day... See I make things alotttt worse for myself.. Lol

-MG

xxx

I want your soul.
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 06:33:10 PM »

MG is my twin...right twin?
I bet she's asleep....

We're not ACTUAL Twins we're best friends lol We call each other Twins because we have so much in common and were best friends. Smiley

-MG

xxx

I want your soul.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: