White Magic.ca
October 22, 2019, 02:52:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I do magick in daytime?  (Read 6811 times)
mystic99

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2009, 12:00:58 PM »

Dear White Witch,

I am newbie and trying to learn magick since last few months. I stay with my family and generally its during the day that I am on my own in my house.

So can I cast spells during day, or is it necessary to cast them in the night, and if yes, why?
X-file girl
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 01:37:02 PM »

Some spells will state that they should be done at night, and obviously if its a spell that requires moonlight, for example you will have to do it at night. But most spells, unless they state a specific time to cast it, can be cast whenever you want Smiley
mystic99

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 03:40:35 PM »

thanks for the reply.
You have really solved a very big question for me  Smiley
So do you suggest that the spells which ask to be done in the night should be done under moonlight? or I can do them in the room?
white_is_for_magic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 03:50:58 PM »

There are exceptions to every rule. If it says to be done under moonlight but its freezing then I would suggest just doing it in a room where you can see the moon, with the window open a crack. If you can't make it outside for some reason just seeing the moon should be enough, or you can visualize the moon if your really in a pinch.
X-file girl
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 04:19:10 PM »

Yeah, and i mean, lets face it, how many spells actually ask for that any way? Smiley and you're welcome, i'll gladly help with whatever i can Smiley x
mystic99

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 05:04:50 PM »

great. thank you buddies..
X-file girl
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 05:51:17 PM »

Yay! We're buddies! *hugs* Smiley
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 06:19:12 PM »

A bit late to answer, but both X-file girl and white_is_for_magic are right. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 11:34:18 PM »

Now for my two cents. Majick can be performed at anytime. Certain spells should be performed at certain times. I do not know of any spells that require moonlight, myself. But, I am aware that certain spells work better under specific phases of the moon. Another thing to try and consider is the apogee and the perigee of the moon.
Check out this link
http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/moon_ap_per.html

when the moon is closest to the earth it has a stronger pull on the tides... this also effects our psyche's. This is the time to do things which require the most energy, if you know how to draw from it.

Never claim to be something you're not!
mystic99

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 10:22:50 AM »

Well I dont quite know how to draw energy from moon....anyone can teach me?
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 10:30:24 AM »

To draw energy you could sit outside at night under the moon, or have the moon visible. Sit down, relax, and breathe. After a while visualize the moon's light soaking into your body. Do it for as long as you want. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
mystic99

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 05:11:58 PM »

thanks whitewitch, you are awsome
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 12:31:48 AM »

thanks whitewitch, you are awsome
Yes, he is! Grin

Another traditional method is to hold your hands in front of you and form a triangle with the tips of yourfirst fingers touching and the tips of your thumbs. Hold it up and frame the moon on the triangle that this makes. (a triangle is the perfect "whateveragram")
Look at the moon intently and think about the spot just between your eyebrows right over the bridge of your nose. If you close your eyes just a bit the light will refract through your eyelashes. Use this as a focal point to help 'see' the energy flowing into you.

The moon is closely associated with psychic energy and thus, the third eye which is felt at the spot I mention above. But, it is scientifically/medically called the pineal gland. it is basically an undeveloped eye. and is actually located in the soft spot at the back of the skull just after the spinal column reaches the head and a few inches inward.But, for some reason everyone feels it between their eyebrows and just above the bridge of the nose. This is the eye we 'see' with on the astral planes and in our dreams and when we visualize/use our imaginations.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 11:14:52 AM by WhiteWitch » Logged

Never claim to be something you're not!
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 04:49:59 AM »

I do spells in public. (: Dw, only small stuff, that people think is natural, like making the sun come out and stuff.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
mystic99

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2009, 11:11:39 AM »

Shinobi, I have three words for you:
Awsome! Awsome! Awsome!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: