White Magic.ca
December 13, 2019, 10:41:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Connections  (Read 3033 times)
white_is_for_magic

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2009, 07:32:59 PM »

How ould you explain this? i have always had what I consider a connection (hence the topic subject) to the Salem witch Trials, and yes I do see the irony in it all. I have always felt (and this may very well be normal) that I was, I guess, a part of it. I felt like it was somehow connected to me or my history and I could never figure out why. I just realized that maybe this would be the perfect place to ask someone else's opinion of what this means. So if you can help at all it would be greatly appreciated.
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 09:14:32 PM »

It seems that you have a strong connection with this time. Perhaps you feel that you may or are being treated as "witches" were in the trials. Or perhaps you understand what they went through, and so a part of the time is trying to contact you. Maybe It's a sign, telling you something. Do you have any relatives from that period and place? Or have you recently studied this period and place? Hmm.....

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 09:38:42 PM »

This might mean that your past life was once part of the Salem Witch Trials. This revolves around the topic of reincarnation, if you would like to look more into it. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 09:45:06 PM »

We can not rule out the possibility of either of the two theories above.
I think that everyone here can relate to it in some fashion. It could be a "call to arms". I felt this attraction many years ago, also. I don't feel it so much now. But, that doesn't make it any less important. It could be a "Gathering". Because I run across people who feel this connection all the time. Times are a-changin'.
 Roll Eyes Then again, I just stopped playing a round of Age of Empires... Wink

Never claim to be something you're not!
white_is_for_magic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 12:23:39 AM »

Ive just started studying it again yes, but this happens everytime that i study it. Im going to check on family history during the summer and see what i can come up with
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 09:21:03 AM »

Just in case anyone is interested about modern day persecutions check out the story of Tempest Smith.
http://tempestsmithfoundation.org/about.htm

Cry

Never claim to be something you're not!
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 12:08:47 PM »

Wow! Poor Tempest, I hope she rests peacefully. As for Denessa, I'm really proud of her for joining all those organizations and helping out.

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
white_is_for_magic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 07:33:51 PM »

Thats terrible! Poor tempest. I think that its great that her memory is being honored in all of those ways though
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: