White Magic.ca
September 25, 2020, 01:02:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: LETS ALL SHARE OUR SPELLS  (Read 8790 times)
elementalhealer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 07:38:33 PM »

also x-file girl, i read on a post that the only magick you believe is emotional cuz it has to do with self-conscious, well i'll prove 2 you that elemental/other magick exists. I will make it rain where you live
elementalhealer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 07:39:13 PM »

oh yeah, i'll need to know what town and state you live in to order the rain 2 rain there
X-file girl
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 05:06:49 AM »

It's been chucking it down all morning here! Lol Smiley
X-file girl
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 05:12:33 AM »

Besides, it's not a matter of not believing in elemental spells- i just think its right to go tampering with nature- only human nature is there to be manipulated lol sorry, i just think that i would be being disrespectful to the water spirit if i commanded him to make it rain. These things have to occur naturally. X
X-file girl
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2009, 05:13:46 AM »

I meant i think its not right to go tampering with nature! Lol sorry!
elementalhealer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 07:52:14 AM »

I have done a prayer to the Greater spirit about doing elemental spells to help things like a drought or dry a flood, and also have influences on water just incase something comes up and is needed. The greater spirit did give me a sign of approval because right when I asked for a sign, the sun shone down into my window making everything very bright. I now have the right to use the elements for good.
Nonglen
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 12:27:12 PM »

elementalhealer is your element water cuz you seemed to be very fond of rain spells  Smiley
elementalhealer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2009, 02:02:54 PM »

infact yes it is water. and also everyone, visualization magick is just releasing certain energy. real spells are minor prayers to spririts that can accomplish what you are trying to cast, therefore no items are needed for any spell.but i suppose you could call it magick, but depends on the energy you release. chi,psi,ki energy is not magic,because it has been scientifically proven to exist. spirit energy is magic. but i have no idea how to use spirit energy. all i know is that spells are prayers.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 02:06:59 PM by elementalhealer » Logged
X-file girl
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2009, 06:13:10 PM »

My element is wind, and after eating a lot of beans- the musical fruit Smiley i have a lot of power over wind Smiley Smiley Smiley lol i'm only joking- i just couldn't resist Smiley
Nonglen
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 12:30:25 PM »

yea Smiley kinda i just wish i would be able to remember the whole book that would be great  Grin
elementalhealer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 07:23:28 PM »

you dont need to. that is why people use visualization magick if you want to learn then i'll teach you.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 10:29:49 AM »

My element is fire.
I can make it into a sunny day.
I adore fire (:
Plus I'm a Leo.
A fire sign (:
YAY GO ME LMAO.
Betcha, I sound like 21 in all my other comments WITHOUT using a spell. HAHA. 'Cept nao cause im laffing. TeeHee(:

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: