White Magic.ca
December 12, 2019, 09:50:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spider web like strings around me - pls help  (Read 2998 times)
angel

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2007, 03:27:33 AM »

I  tried the reflection of curse spell wherein no one is suppose to see me...however I forgot about the fish tank at my back....while I was performing it....the fish could have seen me Sad

I hope this does not have any adverse effects....

Though I do purification spells, baths and cast circle around me.....I find the thin string/web of a spider touching my hand and sometimes my face and going along with me and trying to get me......I try to break these and shove them away.....but every so often, I can see these things around me.....for instance last night, I saw a white a little invisible spirit type of thing going in circles pass though my left to my right....and after this I cast a protection spell again and called Terra,Ignis and reflected back spells....

Is there a powerful spell to permanently get rid of curses/spells by someone/anyone who is trying to cast spells/curses/occults/talismans on me and keep reflecting them as they are casting it ?

I feel that a powerful witch is against me....she does witchery to get everything and I am her target,.....she has binded me and she is causing ill luck and trouble.....she is the one who is separating me from my beloved......please help........

rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 03:14:26 PM »

Spells will fade away, and the less energy you put into a belief of a certain effect the quicker that effect will leave you.  Spells do not begin as external, they begin and internal and then manifest themselves in the real world through you.

"I saw a white a little invisible spirit type of thing going in circles pass though my left to my right"

This just means you are becoming more aware of the spirits and energy that always was around you.  Not to worry this isn't a negative phoneomen but rather a positive sign you are becoming more aware.

The best idea I can offer you at the moment is to try to surround yourself with white light.  That will only allow positive energies to your energy field. 

Your desire for a person is causing you pain.  Eliminate that desire and you will return to harmony.  If you have time, read this: http://www.buddhanet.net/4noble.htm  I think you will find it helpful.
angel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 05:35:47 AM »

Thanks Rob for the advice Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: