White Magic.ca
December 12, 2019, 09:05:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: conceiving a child  (Read 4063 times)
SHELUCK

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2007, 08:52:20 AM »

I WANT ANOTHER CHILD. MY ONLY CHILD IS 21 AND A GREAT KID. I AM MARRIED AND WOULD LOVE TO GIVE MY GREAT HUSBAND A CHILD. I WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE A CHILD IN THREE YEARS, BUT, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHEN IN THE THREE YEARS..ANY HELP?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 07:53:15 PM »

This is more practical advice.  If you want a child, start trying now.. and try often.  If you do not have one in a year or less see a doctor and discuss your options.
SHELUCK

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 02:08:48 PM »

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING AND I WROTE A LETTER TO A PHYSIC AND SHE SAID I WOULD HAVE A CHILD IN THREE YEARS. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE IS A CLOSER TIME. SO I DON'T GO CRAZY THIINKING ABOUT IT. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 12:06:23 AM »

Casting spells is about empowering yourself.  You can have that baby sooner if you desire.  If you have a medical problem preventing children, now would be a great time exploring different treatments.  The truth is you will have a baby when the time is right for you.  Don't give that power away to anyone, including a PHYSIC.   
SHELUCK

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 01:12:47 PM »

I HAVE THE FEELING OF WANTING MY CHILD AND I WON'T LET ANYONE EMPOWER ME, BUT IS THERE A CHANT OR FERTILITY SPELL I CAN AQUIRE?HuhHuhHuhHuh?? Huh Roll Eyes Cry
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 06:34:44 PM »

A fertility spell?  Sure, why try this spell.

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Fertility-Spell.html
jaguar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 04:32:00 AM »

I dont know that you should always rely on the exact timing of a psychic... not all psychics are as insightful as what they say they are, and some arent even, well, psychic.

saying that i had psychic/tarot spread reading about a year and a half ago... i was told i would have a baby girl in the summer, specifically february, which i was a little confused to hear as it was already the beginning of october... and i was not wearing a 'pregnant' dress... and im short and little.

so anyway, turns out i was pregnant by january, didnt find out till march and had a BOY in that october (not summer).. so yeah, he was REALLY accurate.

If you want to increase your fertility eat healthy, drink plenty of water, excercise moderately, dont exercise EXCESSIVELY (it interferes with hormonal levels), drink rosehip tea, dont be tryin   Cheesy  every day.

Remember that if its not right for you, its not gonna happen,  saying that, dont put all your hopes into a fertility spell working out IF you dont back it up with your lifestyle choices.

Goodluck girl!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: