White Magic.ca
December 12, 2019, 09:15:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I found - Spider web like strings around me - a doll jinx  (Read 2647 times)
angel

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2007, 04:51:15 AM »

I found a Doll which my enemy had given to me as a gift and had cast a spell that " no one shall come between you and me except for this doll", "it is my gift to you and it is now yours", "now go and tell everyone that I have given this doll to you"  and after this I was completely bounded by her.....I actually told atleast 20 ppl that she had given this to me against my wishes !!!!!!

So there is something with the help of which my enemy has jinxed me. But the doll has full control of my house. I cant take it out to burn it. People around me dont care about my well being but the doll's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am telling people that the doll is jinxed and they would not listen. They use ugly words against me  and things are turning weird if I try to do something to the doll. Its pure evil that doll. Now it has chased me away from house and its sitting right there. I have wrapped it up in a brown bag, waiting for a moment to burn it.

Do I burn this doll ? Its big made of cotton and the doll resembles her face ! Its 2 feet high
I dont have a river in my city !!!!!
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 03:00:52 PM »

If you feel this doll is cursed, and don't want the doll anymore.  I would give the doll away to someone who doesn't have a doll.  A voodoo curse on an animate object only applies to the person the idol was created for.  So giving the doll away helps you in two ways, it rids you of your cursed doll and it gives you good karma because you helped someone who had less than you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: