White Magic Spells Forum
October 25, 2014, 06:54:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rose Ariadne? Legit Magick Teacher?  (Read 10655 times)
Sean

bassplaya360
View Profile Email
« on: May 22, 2009, 10:51:43 AM »

I was surfing the web when I came across a website. Its claiming to be run by Rose Ariadne. She offers a 7 day Magick Mini Course, totally free. I signed up for this, and I get a new mini course article once in a while. She doesnt require anything else but your email (to send you the emails). She has her lifes work in all these DVDs, and it costs like 40$, she does somewhat advertise them in the Mini-Course Articles, but not to a great extent. I was wondering if this lady is legit, or if shes just in it for the money.
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 11:26:09 AM »

Hmmm.....I believe I stumbled upon the same site a few years back.....She MAY be legit, though I'm not sure. Perhaps you can post a link to the site so I may check it out. I like to think of the good in people, and 40$ for a whole collection seems fair. I suggest you wait a little, though, so that some of us can check it out, just in case. Smiley

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
X-file girl
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 05:17:48 PM »

This is quite interesting actually. I googled her and clicked on a link that took me to a forum where she was answering people's questions. She had written an article on 'inner' and 'outer' sacred spaces, which i found VERY interesting, as i had actually made use of this unintentionally the other day whilst meditating. It was strange because i had never heard of the concept before. Apparently you cast your circle- this is your outer external sacred place. Then you sit inside it, and close your eyes and start meditating and go to a special magical place in your mind. This is your inner sacred space. And you can cast spells while you're there. I was meditating the other day whilst worrying about the woman i wrote about in another post- the underweight and upset one? I was almost crying, i went to my special place that i had made magical on a previous meditation and then i started to spell cast without really thinking much about chants and stuff. I was just so full of love and heartbreak for the poor sweetheart that a 'spell' just made itself out of nothing, and i sent all my love and desire to heal her, to her. So i think this rose may have some good pointers to read up on. What i would say though, is obviously don't just rely on what individuals say about different things- research and get a deep understanding of concepts by hearing what many people say on the same subject. You can't just learn from one person. Also remember that the best spells are the ones you make yourself. If anyone is interested in the whole meditative Magick thing by the way, if you respond to this and i can see people would like to know more, i will happily post instructions on how to do it next time i'm on this site. X
Angel_Yuuna

I can only do spells that need chanting

dianne_cute51@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »

me to i join mini course to Rose Ariadne i know that he doesnt need a money because she can use a spell for money

i will help you as long as i can..
trust me..
ravenstalk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 06:07:52 PM »

I have taken her 7 day course sometimes get e-mails from her. Very good, very creative, and knows alot. However, she just says "Do this and this, cast this spell and you get this benifit!" She does not explain correspondences or why she does certain things with her spells, and doesn't talk about unwanted consiqunces with spells and such, but over all very good.
MarysWrath

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 10:45:40 PM »

Ok, so far I do not see anyone ranting and raving about these spells.  How gullible and easily fooled can someone be to say, "She doesn't need our money, she can get her own through spells."  How do you even know that is true?  Maybe she is excelent.  Maybe not.  I have no comment on this.  I was curious to listen to the video.  But having second thoughts because I am God fearing.  There could be some kind of bad trade off with something not so nice, so I decided not to do this.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 08:32:05 AM »

Please don't mock what Dianne said. She's my cousin and she is pretty much a beginner in Magic and assumes things. And, what's about the video to make you hesitate?

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
queeniehuss
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 10:56:16 PM »

I recieved an e-mail from her site, and I really don't know how I received it. I read through all her info and then was flabbgasted at the expence of the witchcraft academy course. I really am interested but their is no way I can afford 400.00 or even in 4 payments. She made me feel very confident in her course and abilities. But I am a no income woman now, I have to watch it. But I do need some help. Any info on her legitamacy would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:08:02 PM by queeniehuss » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: