White Magic Spells Forum
July 23, 2014, 11:01:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Think of me spell  (Read 11830 times)
angel

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2007, 01:33:43 AM »

Hi,
    I saw a "think of me" spell which was very good...I am searching for the spell in this website and can't find it  Huh ...could you please give it to me ? Thankyou 
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 09:58:36 PM »

Try this spell.  I think its one you need.

To Attract A Lover Not Attentive
http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/To-Attract-A-Lover-Not-Attentive.html
angel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 02:20:25 AM »

Thanks ! He is hiding/someone is hiding him from me. I will try the spell. It should work Smiley

I also tried the reflection of curse spell wherein no one is suppose to see me...however I forgot about the fish tank at my back....while I was performing it....the fish could have seen me Sad

I hope this does not have any adverse effects....

Every morning...though I do purification spells, baths and cast circle around me.....I find the thin string/web of a spider touching my hand and sometimes my face and going along with me and trying to get me......I try to break these and shove them away.....but every so often, I can see these things around me.....for instance last night, I saw a white a little invisible spirit type of thing going in circles pass though my left to my right....and after this I cast a protection spell again and called Terra,Ignis and reflected back spells....
angel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 02:20:53 AM »

Thanks ! He is hiding/someone is hiding him from me. I will try the spell. It should work Smiley

I also tried the reflection of curse spell wherein no one is suppose to see me...however I forgot about the fish tank at my back....while I was performing it....the fish could have seen me Sad

I hope this does not have any adverse effects....

Every morning...though I do purification spells, baths and cast circle around me.....I find the thin string/web of a spider touching my hand and sometimes my face and going along with me and trying to get me......I try to break these and shove them away.....but every so often, I can see these things around me.....for instance last night, I saw a white a little invisible spirit type of thing going in circles pass though my left to my right....and after this I cast a protection spell again and called Terra,Ignis and reflected back spells....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: