White Magic.ca
April 21, 2018, 12:11:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: change the confusion oil composition  (Read 1437 times)
angel

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2016, 12:54:52 AM »

I created the confusion oil, however applied it on myself, maybe that's not how we use it  Roll Eyes
(composition - base of mustard oil-almond oil-olive oil, half pod of vanilla, lavender ess. oil, rose ess.oil, frankincense ess.oil, vetivert ess.oil, piece of cinnamon stick, piece of dry ginger root)

What will happen if I alter this using chamomile ess.oil, dry roasted with grape seed ess.oil, dried herbs strained (cardamom, corn leaf, orange peel, rose, marigold, mint, corriander and fennel)? Does it no longer remain a confusion oil?

Blessed be,
Angel! Smiley
Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 08:42:57 AM »

I would assume it would change it yes but as to what I'm not sure. I suggest try it and instead of applying to yourself you could try it as an oil incense (do small amount first) and note down anything that you notice either big or small and then read over what you noticed and make changes if needed and try again.  Cheesy

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
angel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 02:58:18 AM »

I prepared a second composition with the oils that mixed in later part. The composition that I mixed was combined with white flower that has strong good smell with yellow insides and some pink ones of the same kind. I let it soak in for about a week while applying this oil potion externally.

Alternately, I also used hyssop soaked in regular olive oil with eucalyptus and cloves to give a boost on regular basis (only applied to forehead chakra point).

I have to say this... it feels good... although its not clear how I got to this point... it feels as though I have silenced my enemies and frightened them (I have no idea how this even happened when am not in direct contact with any of them), gained acceptance and trust from people who count (although everyone does..among the influential) and feels like am healing... and in general very good feeling.

I have to bring in something to take the right decisions going forward.... St John's wort maybe? will try and post more on this Smiley Cheesy
Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 08:08:19 AM »

Wow sounds like you're onto something there! keep up the good work! Cheesy

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: