White Magic.ca
December 06, 2019, 05:50:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello. New member here :)  (Read 2002 times)
Xilviu

View Profile Email
« on: June 18, 2012, 09:59:37 AM »

Hello everybody.

My name's Silviu, I'm 19 years old (a few more weeks and I'll turn 20) and I live in Romania.

I've been a magic "fan" for as long as I can remember, but I've never tried anything or try to talk with my friends about it because they'd think I'm crazy.

I've read a couple of threads on the forum, but I'm very new to all of this (I've basically never did anything magic related) and don't quite comprehend a few things.

I've read about every person belonging to an element. How can I find out what element is mine?
I don't know if this helps but I'm a Cancer, which is a Water sign, and I can say that where I feel most at ease and happy is while I'm swimming, or just sitting in a pool or something. Could Water be my element?
If it is, what's its purpose?

Can someone, please, direct me to a guide for beginners?

Thank you for reading my post. Smiley

PS: English is not my first language, so please excuse me if I haven't made myself clear.
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 10:05:57 AM »

Hello Xilviu.

Well, you have read wrong. You belong to all the elements. You may cline more towards some, but remember that your goal is to have balance between them.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: