White Magic.ca
December 06, 2019, 03:54:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New, thought i was crazy? but maybe not.  (Read 3072 times)
AuraBlue

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2012, 11:14:52 PM »

Hey i'm new to this and i need some gidence i guess.
Last year a witch i new said was getting attached by a demon, it was horrible it felt like i was getting stabed all over my body and i still have scares from it. The witch i new put a protection spell on me and it lasted a while but lately i believe it has come back.

I often zone out and 'day dream' later on what happens in these 'dreams' becomes reality i guess you could say, and i always know stuff before i should.
i hear voices calling for help n it sounds so vivid like its coming from with in the room i am in at the time i have learnt to block them out and ask what i believe are spirits or ghosts to leave me alone and after some concentration they do.

i have done a few spells like a protection spell.  calming spell because this paranormal world often makes me afraid. i find i am not to good with the concentration part lol but i have always been drown to candles and fire i find it helps me relax.

Im only 17 so i don't know much about this at all and want to find out what is happening around me as i have always tried to keep it at a distance to afraid to face it.

Anything is possible, you just have to believe.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 09:02:38 AM »

Hi there. Smiley Welcome to the site. Anyway, I'm wondering if that demon you were talking about is still bothering you. o.o

(Nice username and avatar by the way. xD)

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
AuraBlue

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 01:55:48 AM »

Im not quite sure at the moment but i think so like i have this feeling that it is n its like i can sense it n i have always been afraid n pushed it all away but i think i need to face it

and thanks. thrystal encantatore yours is cool to Smiley

Anything is possible, you just have to believe.
doranlyna

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 09:38:42 AM »

Demons? They arnt my cup of tea... but welcome aura. Nd I think middlem or lark might b a gud help to u

If u get something easy
Its not worth getting
RavenMoonstone1313

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 07:44:30 PM »

I had a demon circle my house once ( I think he still is IDK) he would only be able to enter my house for a little bit before he wouldn't be able to take anymore of my protections and blessings. They are REALLY annoying and he scared the crap out of me. If your demon tries to attack you again I would say a simple protection spell like:
Divine Goddess, Goddess Divine,
Divine God, God Divine,
If evil dwells within this place,
Please make it leave my space.

Or before you go to sleep say this one( I made it just for the protection from demons and it works wonderfully):
Mother Goddess hold me tight,
As I toss and turn tonight.
Keep me warm inside your arms,
And protect me from all that wish me harm.

If you want to face it I honestly have no clue....Good Luck though

Yay really bad Pagan jokes:

Q: Why did the Wiccan novitiate give up pork?

A: She thought the Rede said, "Chew what you will, but ham?--none."

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

" I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures "
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: