White Magic.ca
December 05, 2019, 08:07:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello! ^^ just some questions  (Read 3432 times)
Demon808

View Profile Email
« on: April 27, 2012, 09:31:51 PM »

Okay so I'm definitely new to this all. Lets start with a little bout me I'm 17 and have a late September birthday, grew up middle class and have never been exceptional strong except for in the intulectual way (but I'm not physically weak just moderate) I havE always felt aware in some way but not in a way I've ever told anyone. I'm trying to learn in secret. Now for some of what I can do (it's not much at all but for only really being aware and training it's not bad I think). For me I can see the energy ppl give off almost as a glowing aura, and it varies from person to person. I also move my chi (that's what my biggest interest is) around my body into limbs etc moderately well (struggle with my legs) oh and I sometimes sense power.It often but I can feel like something is neer me. My only real form of train ing is energy movement (light use) and mediatation (most frequent use)Anyways I was trying to find out what element I belong to? Oh and how I could train and any techniques that would help me. Thanks Cheesy

When I see the world I see a blank canvas waiting to be painted
Demon808

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 09:54:02 PM »

I'm curious even if I have any magical potential or anything Im curious bout y I could do those things and I can do some other things as well but nothing great or impressive

MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 05:38:43 AM »

Hello Demon808 and welcome to www.whitemagic.ca

First of all, you will soon find out that you do not belong to one element. It is in your human nature to have qualities of all of them and your purpose is not to excel in one but rather to be balanced at all of them. Although it is good that you practise your chi, I suggest you to stay away from the so called "Bending of the elements" sites. They contain ussually rubish things and promise you to cast fireballs, something I guarantee is impossible, at least in their way.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Demon808

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 01:04:46 PM »

Thank you do much  Cheesy Im mainly doing chi cuz I wanna learn some of the techniques like "iron shirt" and (can't remember it's name) the technique that can make faster and more efficient but I'm up for anything Smiley any suggestions on what I should study?

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 07:17:06 AM »

Indeed, we belong to all of the elements but what I think you're asking about is what element you are most aligned with. Am I correct? Smiley

Anyway, a member here has a website about elemental bending and I'm wondering if it's legit. xD

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
doranlyna

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 12:00:37 AM »

Welcome!!!!  Grin  u never belong to just one element. Trust elements and they will trust u

If u get something easy
Its not worth getting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: