White Magic.ca
December 13, 2019, 11:35:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself?  (Read 18128 times)
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« on: October 22, 2011, 08:55:15 AM »

I thought we should get to know each other by introducing ourselves again...Because really, what can I tell you about any of you guys? I can tell you what country you live in, but that's not very good xD

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF!

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 04:48:01 AM »

lol Silver. Well, I'll begin:

I'm Nathaniel Louis Abogado from the Philippines. I'm 17 years old, nearly 18. I'm a college student, studying AB Psychology. I came to this site when I was in my 3rd year in high school. Smiley Um... I don't know what else to say? xD

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 09:51:13 AM »

I AM THE ALMIGHTY SILVER. I NEVER POST ANYTHING USEFUL AND I LIKE TO TYPE IN CAPITALS. IM A MASSIVE HYPOCRITE CAUSE IT'S OKAY WHEN I DO IT BUT NOT WHEN YOU DO IT.

Having said that, I came here in...2009, I think. And I burnt butter once.

Maybe we should make a form like...

Name:
First username on this site:
Do you live in rainbow land?
How old are you?
Do you like peanut butter?

Add questions as you see fit xD
Have you created any spells?

Name: MAISON.
First username on this site: -Silver. I think. Some variation of -SiLvEr_Hale cause I'mma little hipster emo kid.
Do you live in rainbow land? Yes I do
How old are you? 14, I'LL NEVER GROW UP
Do you like peanut butter? I...might do
Have you created any spells? Occasionally I do...I wouldn't make a hobby out of it though xD

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 09:56:10 AM »

Name: Nathaniel Louis (By the way, Silver, your name is NOT Maison xP)
First username on this site: Wisp of Light
Do you live in rainbow land? - Ehh... no?
How old are you? - 17
Do you like peanut butter? - It tastes all right for me. Smiley

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 12:42:42 PM »

Name: MAISON (Oh yes it is, you're just jealous of my name)

You know what? I have black eyebrows. I coloured them in and it won't come off.

Do you like banana milkshakes?

Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 09:26:41 AM »

My on-line name is Lark and I'm the Granny and a Moderator here on this site.

I am a 66 year old retired nurse and Vietnam veteran. I served as an Army Nurse from 1966-1986 including 18 months in a combat hospital in Vietnam. Although I retired in 1986 I was called back to active duty for the first Gulf War, retiring a second time in 1992.

I have been a practicing Wiccan since 1980. I trained in the Oak, Ash, and Thorn Tradition of Wicca beginning in 1990, and received my Third Degree from OATh at Samhain 1996. I founded my own coven of Tangled Moon at Yule 1996 and ran it until we closed its doors at Midsummer 2008. I now serve as High Priestess of the Oak, Ash, and Thorn Tradition with a total of two daughter covens and one training circle. I am also a 2nd Degree Gardnerian.

In my not-so-copious free time I do quilting, medieval embroidery, hand spinning, weaving, gourmet cooking, reading, dressage, scuba diving, archery, and run several on-line message boards including Branwen's Cauldron at http://www.branwenscauldron.org

And I like chunky peanut butter.

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 06:09:13 PM »

Name: Rob
First username on this site: Rob
Do you live in rainbow land? Yes
Do you like peanut butter? Yes

Have you created any spells?  Yes.

What color is 'red'?

Gold Fingers
Seeing

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 11:13:52 PM »

Name: Danny aka Daniel-San aka DTM (dont ask about DTM LOOOOONG story)
first username on this site: dsloaner
Do you live in rainbow land? sometimes. i have a summer home there
Do you like peanut butter? Depends. if it's not the school's peanut butter. then yes
Have you created any spells: why yes i have. here's one. "I say to the shut up and be gone!"
... oddly enough that spell works XD

What color is red? idk that's a toughy

What does blue smell like? kinda like purple... but with less red

Nah
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 11:59:30 AM »

Red is like...purple but with less blue
and blue is like piurple but with less right....Or pink with less white

RACIST COLOURS

Willwill

Gods Bless.

williamsteele10 will.steele
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 08:42:11 AM »

Name: William ( I am also known as Will, Rudolph, Jake (Sometimes), Grandmother, Mom, Witchy Boy, and Elephant (By like one person))
First username on this site: free~Will... I think.
Do you live in rainbow land? omfg, of course I do. pssshhhh, your silly.
How old are you? 16 (but in heart I am 30)
Do you like peanut butter? Can't eat it in the house, so I forgot the taste :/

What is sane?

"My experience is difference then others. Yet we are all the same. I am available with all my knowledge and there is only so much I can teach. I am still on my journey too." 

"Let light and love be our guides again!"

Blessed Be!

)0( Great Goddess, Great God, bless them who read this. )0(
Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 07:00:45 AM »

well hello
Name: Dylan (often go as Dil)
First username on this site: I think i just called myself Dil then changed it a couple of days later haha  Grin
Do you live in rainbow land? I wish
how old are you? 16  Grin
Do you like peanut butter? what question is that i mean I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!  Grin

Have you created any spells? Hmmm tried once but i dont think it worked haha. Grin

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
Miss Luna

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 02:28:08 PM »

Merry meet everyone!! 

My name is Veronica Luna, and I am trying to learn about wicca. I have been trying to learn about wicca for about  two years. I first found The Craft back in 2001 through a series of books. "sweep" series. Now I know that the type of magic that they represent is not what Wicca is really about. but I did get curious. So I started to look into and I found out that this religion fit me. I was born and raised as catholic. I never felt like it was my path. I would go to church and would follow their beliefs but I felt like it was not me. So I decided to try something that felt more like me and that is why I am here. I have been looking for books and websites that could help me understand more. I have done some spells and yes they have worked but I find myself kind of "blocked" and I don't know it that is something that happens to everyone or if it's just me... Either way. I would appreciate any help or suggestions, personal exeperiences.. they are all welcome.. as well, if I may have something that could help other people I would be glad to help.   Wink Wink Wink  Grin Cool

Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 09:42:41 AM »

Hi Luna,

I'll be glad to help you if I can.  I've been a Wiccan for some 30 years now.  You might check further down the board for the section "Ask the White Witch" where I'm trying to post information about Wicca and Witchcraft and to answer questions that people might have about the two paths.

And if you'll tell me which books you have read so far I may be able to offer you some other recommendations that might be helpful.

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 07:15:09 AM »

hey luna welcome to the gang we have well i can't really say much about wicca as i haven't really studied it but anyway hope all goes well and ask questions and we will try to answer. Grin

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 05:26:34 AM »

Well well, here is my course in whitemagic:

Found this website when I was very young searching for wind spells. I joined some months later, at August 05, 2009, 04:51:34 PM.
I made an introduction here and became close friends with a member called X-File Girl and ussually talked to the former global moderator White Witch.
Soon I had conflicts with the once called -Silver and it was meant to be a long lasting fight.
While fighting with -Silver, I was talking with rob and the once Enchanter.
At some time later, silver got banned for the first time for mocking me.
Then, along with one friend of her as well, name I do not remember ( it was something to do with the moon), they attacked me. At this time, X-File Girl took the side of -Silver and thus our friendship was gone. Still the fight continued until -Silver got another ban, that lasted for a month I think. Fights were gone for that period (Without accusing -silver for the fights, it was both our fault).
After some time, and with the begging of many members, I and silver stopped fighting and in time became friends. In this time, I became moderator of my own idea, the Request Forum in which I helped a lot of members. I was also the one to propose the  "New Members Help Board" and the "Intermediate Magic" Category.
Meanwhile, I worked along with rob for the upgrade of this site with more new things and bringing new members. I advertised the site in spellsofmagic and brought several members, including the present Global Moderator Lark. I started discussing with rob about making an academy of magic here in whitemagic and organizing the spell site by adding them into categories.
At this time, somehow, rob thought I acted behind his back, for an unexplained reason that I still dont completly understand. I got banned for an undetermined period time and had my sub-board lost. The board was later given to silver, and it now has the name "ASK SILVER!!!". In a time in this summer I got unbanned but decided to not return as I felt offended.
After some weeks however, I returned in order to solve this missunderstanding. Rob acknowledged his mistake and apologized after a discussion we had. He offered the position of my old board but I didint accepted as there was already Silver's one and a second one would be meaningless, as there is no way to just remove her. I was then proposed the position of a teacher in an academy of magic that we would make there as I had once suggested but I denied as I already had my own.
Since then, I did not had any participation with whitemagic's politics.
I left some time also, due to the fact that I had nothing to do anymore and returned now in order to do my ultimate purpose, to help Smiley.

Woah, and this was my whitemagic.ca biography from the day I joined. I did not include victor due to lack of time,
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 11:37:59 AM by MiddeM » Logged

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: