White Magic.ca
January 27, 2020, 05:38:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hi +about me  (Read 2384 times)
shadowwolf29

View Profile Email
« on: October 04, 2011, 05:02:18 AM »

hi every one out there i have read about magik for along time but no results on fixing my problems and i figered  i can post as a guest i may as well go ahead and ask the questions  and add a bit of the story behind what im looking for and why

for as long as i can remember iv felt a type of unknown energy flowing around me mostly my right arm  i can focus this but its vary unstable and tends to caus a bit of pain if done to long i feel as if its sealed some how wile trying to focus it wile im not really to shur what im even dealing with i would like to find out i started reading the forum and there are a few thing similar to alot of small parts of the problem such as being cursed which is vary possible really some one i knew in the past was in to black magik and well we didnt end up parting on good terms after they tryed to summon something tho they never would tell me what it was and that was the last time i associated with them for that fact after a few not so nice words needless to say i detest black magik demons and much to do with the sort
i do see thing what you may call ghost spirits ect.... i dont know how to classify them all i know is there attracted to me and i wish they would go away
i also constantly have dreams of the future such as random events in my life and those around me it has proven vary accurate tho it happens randomly normally its about 1week-1month ahead and normally only a short period of time on a given day
and battlefields and blood  will not go into more detail unless some one needs me to
i also wolfs they are a constant in all my dreams in various forms never an enemy all ways an ally
and the last bit i see lots of runes dont know if that means any thing or not

but as for the questions why do i feel this energy? what is it?  why do i see the future in such random bits?  
there is much more to ask but ill spare the long winded and a bit rambling thoughts for later well any who i have enjoyed reading thing here so far  its nice to meet you all and have a nice day
ps:sry for the Long post  got a bit carried away
ah yes and before i forget im 21
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:01:21 AM by shadowwolf29 » Logged
Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 08:21:11 PM »

Hello and welcome.  Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.  Glad you decided to join us here.

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
shadowwolf29

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 05:45:09 AM »

its nice to be here tnx Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: