White Magic.ca
December 13, 2019, 10:50:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Projection and Lucid dreaming  (Read 12030 times)
Victor

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 03:55:08 PM »

Well I siad that it wasn't only emotions it's just an example. Thanks for the more info about the numbers of the subplanes

No man, no matter how great he might be, can avoid his fate, he can just change it.-Victor
Victor

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2011, 03:55:44 PM »

Who's Tanny? Your sister?

No man, no matter how great he might be, can avoid his fate, he can just change it.-Victor
Saveyna Moonshadow

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2011, 04:04:08 PM »

Do you not remember her?! Tanny's my twin sister! Smiley

Come to think of it, your scarily silent black figure sounds like a guardian. Did it make any movements? Make any signs?

Never believe in anything until it has been officially denied.

Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.
Victor

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 04:08:50 PM »

It was not my experience it was an example anyway I'm not that good on the astral beings so could you post about them?

Saveyna Moonshadow

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2011, 04:22:19 PM »

That's a lot of typing - I won't do it all at once. Smiley So! Let's start with the living.

If they're human travellers, there are two broad spectrums to incorporate them into. This with a physical body, and those without. I can't write all that every time, so bodyless will be dead and the others living.

Living: Magicians and/or their pupils.
They don't normally travel in astral bodies, they tend to use mind-vehicles. These aren't visible to astral beings of astral matter, unless a veil of astral matter is gathered around them.

Psychics: They always use astral bodies, as they haven't generally trained to be on the plane. It seems they get there naturally.

Ordinary people - they end up on the planes by accident. Generally any good magician will help them back, because some beings of the higher planes can be a little... difficult.

The 'dead': Nirmanakaya - rarely manifests on a low plane. They are usually not inclined to make themselves visible, therefore earn the name 'invisible helpers'. I know very little about them, their station and function. I have never encountered one.

Pupils awaiting re-incarnation: This certainly is the most unlikely one I have heard of. Myths among travellers state that one of high thought and pure mind may, by virtue of the plane, be born once more after death, by stepping into the astral plane on death as in life, and waiting to be returned in a suitable body - or take a place among the Nirmanakaya.

Never believe in anything until it has been officially denied.

Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: