White Magic.ca
September 23, 2019, 10:16:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: burd goldman  (Read 2797 times)
jedihipster

jc-44-@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: March 23, 2011, 11:01:44 PM »

I came across this guy's website who says to be 82 years old named burd goldman, he has 7 lessons to perfect meditation and solve all problems through meditation..

Have you guys heard of him? is he legit?

live and let live
jedihipster

jc-44-@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:04:20 PM »

i know he dosnt talk about magic or crazy psychic abilities, but meditation is clearly very important to all of that so im trying to get good at it. if someone could tell me if this guys legit would be very helpful or a better meditation teacher ..  well im gonna start lesson1 tonight its called -daisy pond meditation-

live and let live
Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 11:16:53 AM »

I'm not familiar with this person you're asking about, but I would beware of anyone who says that meditation can solve everything.  People speaking in absolutes are seldom accurate.  Meditation can help with a lot of things, but it is not the panacea for all ills.  Frankly this guy's website looks like a lot of New Age stuff and nonsense.

You might find this youtube video to be helpful  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nwwKbM_vJc   The gentleman leading the video also has a number of well written and sound books on the subject of meditation as well

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 07:56:17 AM »

Meditation can really do a lot, but, solving all of the problems is impossible even for magick.

Problems exists so solutions can exist. Problems exist to test ourselves, to improve us when we solute them and to educate us in what their meaning is. Without problems, our lives would be worthless, we would have anything to do.

Imagine a robber with no problem of stealing a house, or imagine a person with cruel heart killing his father to gain his bequests.

If nobody had problems, then he could do anything and if everyone was able to do anything then we would live in chaos.
Glory the problems, for thanks to them we survive.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 01:07:47 PM »

That's a tad random.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: