White Magic.ca
December 11, 2018, 06:22:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i make a dream spell with some one dreaming the same dream eassy.  (Read 6694 times)
ladykween20
« on: January 26, 2011, 03:07:05 PM »

all right iam writing this repost again cause some poeple cound't understand my writting with e insted of 3?
all right iam going to stop texted writtiing in here so you guy's can understand me better ok don't get but hurt
oor mad at me iam just trying to be nice to everyone you should be nice to me to:)

well enouff with the talking Grin i just want to know what spell i should use so some one can be in my dream
 in fell my pain in happyniess in sadness in lonlyness in belived in me? Cheesy

any one any eassy magic for begginers i havn't made any magic sence last week cause i don't know any spells  yet eassy onces

for beggingers if you be nice to reply back that be so awsome Wink in thanks for reeding now you guy's can reed it good?

oo by the way iam looking for a partner for an advanced partner that lives in orange county california
if you live in there hit me up please i need serious help with magic. i be so thankful if you live around my area,
i also want to know where i can find a school magic  so they would help me thank you
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 03:39:05 PM »

...There's no magic schools.

*happy voice* You can have a look round the forum, I know we have several threads on how to make spells! You could make your own, it might be more powerful Cheesy

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 10:05:30 AM »

Here's a simple spell that you might try:

Needed:

1 amethyst (chunk)
1 rose petal (pink or red)
Parchment
Blue Ink
Fountain Pen

On the parchment, write the name of the person you wish to dream of. Fold it in half three times and place it under the amethyst next to your bed. Place the rose petal on top of the amethyst. Say aloud: I wish to dream of (person's name) tonite.

If you wish for that person to dream of you, place your name next to the person's name and link them together with a heart. Say aloud: I wish (person's name) dreams of me tonite. Then lay down and fall asleep. (Don't forget to charge the rose petal and the amethyst.)

As for finding others near you to help you learn here is a link that might help.  It lists shops, individuals and groups throughout California.  http://www.witchvox.com/vn/hm/usca.html  Note that many of the people on this list are Pagans so if you're not interested in approaching magic from a Pagan perspective it may not help that much.

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
Cassandra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 01:09:49 PM »

I have discovered several ways to send a dream message. One is Belladonna. Coffee works also. Burn a drop on a candle wick for an hour or so. To send the dream image, I suggest standing in front of a mirror and speaking. You can also use a sun charged diamond. No lab created diamonds will do. This way your dream is protected. Sending bad things to people who don't deserve them will not happen this way.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 01:56:12 PM »

I thought you were gonna tell us we got to drink the Belladonna

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Cassandra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 12:07:05 PM »

NO! NO! Never drink Belladonna! Roll Eyes
Gold Fingers
Seeing

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 07:14:27 PM »

i am...totally lost

Nah
Pages: [1]