White Magic.ca
June 24, 2019, 12:32:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Working IN dreams  (Read 2501 times)
lucky thirteen

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2011, 06:09:40 PM »

So lately there have been some things i've wanted to explore so i prayed before going to sleep that i may find some answers in my dreams. as soon as i closed my eyes i found myself at an old 'sacred feminine' type temple- no what i mean? in the front there were lots of women dancing and embracing their feminity, to some beautiful music. almost moving to the rhythm of creation. i felt the pulse run through me and i felt the urge to dance and to run and to skip and jump too around this room in the temple. there was a doorway (or an archway rather) going through into another room. it was quite in this one and i was all alone. i was wearing a pure white cloth perhaps like a roman woman? to the left there was a pool of crystal clear water. it's about waist deep. i step into it and submerge myself in the water, almost ritualistically, as if it was a baptism. it purifies me almost... then i step out, my robes are perfectly dry, but i leave them and lay down on an altar, kinda like the one aslam is on? above me there
lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »

is beautiful white light filtering down from a perfectly square hole in the roof. it's dazzling and all i can see is white light. it covers my whole body and is warm. then out of the whiteness i start to have flashbacks from my past, or watch little scenarios that haven't happened, which explain to me what i needed help with understanding.

now, every night i go back to that temple, but there are no women there anymore, and i look at the pool but don't use it. i just head staight towards the altar and lay on it again.

see if you can visit THE or A temple too, and see if you can use your dreams like this. one time i used it to 'take me' to 'work'- i went in each room and saw the people i work with, and cast a purifying peace spell over everyone and in every room to try and restore the calm cos people are getting stressed. so you can cast spells in your dreams too. you really do have to try it. i see these dreams in vivid colour, and i never usually have dreams this vivid.

please try, and share your comments
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 01:33:21 PM »

Wow o.o

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 07:47:03 AM »

all of my dreams are in vivid colour which is good and i think all of my anger got unleashed in a dream because i was ontop of a mountain where i usally walk up when i go up to my holiday house and it was snowing up there which i havn't been up there in the winter time and i saw my cosins holding a body bag and wondered who it was a saw dad's face in it which brought out all the anger in me and just couldn't handle what the dream had brought me and i can't renember the rest now but i renember it being filled with my anger at the world for this mainly because since if this happened i would be an ophan

From now on i feel a better person i'm not angry or anything anymore which is good. Grin

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: