White Magic.ca
December 05, 2019, 07:28:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you tried Magic?  (Read 17808 times)
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: January 04, 2006, 10:03:12 AM »

Have you tried Magic and if so what was the result of that?
Cherrylanes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 11:44:48 AM »

I've experienced magic involvement in my life, which was directed against me, well, results very impressive, but highly undesirable. Once I tried a sort of "personal magic" and it worked partially. Probably, all depends on will power & desire or does it? I can not help wondering why I feel the other people's magic, but can not adequately protect myself.
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 03:16:21 PM »

Magic is about focus, belief and desire but magic can only happen if you allow that certain type of energy in.

It sounds like you are highly sensitive to the energy around you.  For right now you should try one of these spells to protect you. Let us know how it worked in a few days.

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Protection-From-Negative-Energie.html

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/To-Strengthen-Your-Psychic-Shiel.html

I would suggest over the next few months you start to visualize white light around you before you go to sleep.  Keep doing this until you can feel that same white light during the day wherever you are.  This will give the protection you need in life and it will let you stay sensitive to good white magic while filtering out what isn't good for you.
stephanie03

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 04:18:54 AM »

I had tried the dragon's charm spell about five days ago. If anyone else has tried this spell, I would like to know what kind of experience they have had. Please reply!  Grin
japapino

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 04:54:40 PM »

no, i am interested thogh wht do you peole suggest i try first? and is it true people will mess with me with something bad if they sense it havent done it before. what i mean is can dark people sense me and curse me?
mere

mere_hawkes@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 09:16:36 PM »

I used a lot of energy spell, and healing spells with a lot of very positive results. But I dated the wrong guy and he became mad at me and now I can't do anything. I think he may have done a binding spell on my. Is there anyone who can help. I've tried several things but nothing has worked. I don't even feel normal sometimes now. Shocked

With Love Meredith
xxoopsyxdaizyxx

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 11:23:05 AM »

i have done 2 spells but nothing happened... those were my first ones... is there something i should do first? Huh
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 08:28:15 AM »

Mere,

In your case I would try this spell for protection until you can get your sense back.  (The way you are describing your problem it sounds like all of your senses are not working together and some are blocked).

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Protection-Spell-17.html

It's a protection spell with a candle involved.  It will give you the time you need to heal and open up all of your senses without being affecting by other's energies.
SHELUCK

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 08:53:58 AM »

I HAVE HAD A SPELL FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS TO KEEP ME SAFE FROM SOMEONE TRYING TO PUT BLACK MAGIC ON ME. I ALWAYS KEEP THE SEAL OF PRETECTION IN MY WALLET AND IT WORKS.
jaguar

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 06:34:02 AM »

About 12 years ago, when i was very young, & very stupid, thought i knew everything, but knew nothing (especially of withcraft)  i had a binding spell put on me and a man i was 'inlove' with. We were together for 4 years, on off cos for some reason, he just kept popping up in random places so we'd end up hooking up again (oops), & infact 2 other men i had been involved with since then have somehow known him. I just could not get away, wed have the ex 'discussion' and theyd be like, this guy, how old is he... yeah, whats his last name... yeah, i know him....... DAMN!!!

I forgot about this spell untill recently, about 3 months ago, when i received a junk mail catalogue in the mail and, got to page six when i realised the ageing male model in the mens active/sport wear section was infact, my ex, the one that i had the binding spell cast with. I have not seen or spoken to this person for the good part of about 7 years, but still, he keeps popping up!!
Every single relationship i have had since that man has failed, including an engagement. Coincidence? possibly. But i was sufficiently freaked out by the catalogue enough to do a release of binding union spell about a month ago & since then have had fairly odd dreams invlolving the man, they have lessened recently tho, thankfully.

i keep a spell log, which helps me remember what spells i have done, the date, then after the full amount of time (about 21 days) i can see if they have been effective or not. Most of my spells are succesfull except simple communication spells, cannot get them to work, and my love spells usually work within the first 3 days after casting but only get to a certain level and with my partner i have yet to experience a generally accurate outcome.

I have noticed that the more you work with exact moon cycles, (planet locations and moon phases) the more exact the spells result wil be...

that was long, but yep, magic works!
cherryblossom6

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 12:06:18 AM »

Yes. Not only am I a witch but I can see the future and contact those who have moved on lets say. I am young but my skills progress quickly.
levton7

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 07:47:51 PM »

I have tried a protection spell and setting wards and I don't know if they worked yet.  I also tried a luck spell a few times.  The first time brought me continous wins in bingo, the second time had no noticeable outcomes, and the third time I must have done it wrong because it made me miss every time I threw at a target from really close the whole day and that was only 2 days ago and I haven't thrown since so I don't know if it will continue but I hope not.  Something else I have been trying is plant talk but it has never worked.  But it was always in my short spare time so I don't know if it was because I did not give the plants enough time to respond.     By the way does anyone know what mysticmagicspellsall magic spells, charms, talismans and herbs and all those things mean?
angel

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 02:29:37 AM »

I have tried magic. It works very well and on time (almost immediately) when I want change of job. However in case of love, I dont see it happening. It happens after I have lost interest in that person whom I cast spells on.  Huh so basically my love spell work but I cant say I really benifit as time runs out to be very frank.   I do cast spell when moon is waxing cos thats when things come to you.....but Is there a specific timing (acc to astrology) that when the saturn and jupiter are in this this place....then this this spell you have to cast.....Is there a way of learning that quickly ? I want to be able to cast spells and see them work on time !!!
Morgaine

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007, 03:33:21 PM »

I used a lot of energy spell, and healing spells with a lot of very positive results. But I dated the wrong guy and he became mad at me and now I can't do anything. I think he may have done a binding spell on my. Is there anyone who can help. I've tried several things but nothing has worked. I don't even feel normal sometimes now. Shocked

Mere - try the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, this should rid you of this binding spell.  It is difficult, be sure to be in the right frame of mind when you try it.  Try tape recording the words and ritual and practice with it to the sound of your own voice - often much easier than to read something...

I would also suggest some white sage for cleansing. 

Bright Blessings,
Morgaine
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2008, 05:39:51 PM »

this is, again, late, but I don't care XD. Normally, I'm successful with my spells, but not always. So, yes, I have used Magick Smiley

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: