White Magic.ca
July 17, 2019, 01:32:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: magic repurcusions - help needed  (Read 5409 times)
angel

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2008, 07:58:42 PM »

I am not sure if this person I like, likes me the same way....I find that this person is not very committed and tends to go with lot of other people...
I am not in full senses right now and I my feelings for him are forcing me to cast a spell to bind him to me...If I use a binding spell and the spell back fires...I will be bound to him is what is my understanding...and after which even if I want to get over him....I will have a miserable time doing that...IS ther a spell I can cast to make the man notice me...only me...like me only...love me only....Is there a spelll.......
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 08:33:46 PM »

There is always a debate between witches on wether love magic is black magic or white magic. I personally think it is gray magic. Well anyways I would try doing a love spell instead of a binding spell. It is more safe. Also you could always end the spell.....

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/A-Love-Spell-4.html

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Love-Spells.html

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/To-End-Love-Spell.html

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/A-Spell-To-Find-New-Love.html

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Bay-Leaf-Love-Spell.html

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Cord-Love-Spell.html

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 09:42:59 PM »

I do not suggest you use a love spell, for they can backfire A LOT. Your Magick energies can make someone love you or notice you, but it can make them love you to an extent were you don't want or even show there true shelves, that if you don't like, they might be emotionally attached to you for ever. (I make everything sound bad, don't I? XD) I suggest you try something simple first, watch them for awhile, examine them, see what there doing, figure out what there really like. Never using a love spell or notice me spell unless thats what you truly want. They can have permanent effects if your not careful. I suggest you think it over before anything drastic, but when you decide, tell me and I might have spell or two that might work AND be reversible Wink.

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
angel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 03:08:02 AM »

Yes, I like this person, I would not want this person to go with anyone else, it really burns...it does...I am not jealous...I am hurt by the mere thought that he could possibly look at other women... Smiley ....well, although I should at this point stop being less of myself with respect to this feeling, I want to increasingly get attention from this man !!!! I have given and/or atleast I feel that I have given something I have not in any relationship so far...I feel this something...although, I find that I am very negative in a way that I keep suspecting him...I should really stop doing that but I cant get enough to be able to feel so !! maybe my suspision in that case is right..that is what is otherwise called intution ! Its just crazy not to think and use intelligence...Is there a solution ? please guide me ... I think I really want this to happen...I will focus, concentrate and support him...I will not let him down, I will be serious...what should I do.... ?
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 07:43:21 PM »

Angel, you have to do what you think is the best. I am not the kind of guy who tells you what you have to do, I am merely here to show you more paths. There are basic laws of Magick, like laws of society. There aren't many "Magick Police" out there, but I know one who can make your Magick channels stop working if you break these laws. You must decide. Do you want to make a man have his will bent, or do you want him to do whatever he pleases. He may not be the guy you want, and if he isn't you'll break his heart. Magick is so great, but it can show the worst in people. Love spells can have permeate effects. All I'm saying is to think, cause emotions plus Magick are dangerous and tricky couple you don't want to toy with. I will tell you one more thing about love spells like the one you want...there morally wrong, and as I said they are dangerous. Karma will come back to harm you, if you use it for the wrong reason (Like you not cupid). So, the real question is, Do you want someone to love you because you demanded them to or because they really love you? Love is about trust, companionship, and support. Not about him loving you for no reason. What if he loves another girl. He starts dating her, they get more serious, then you use the love spell. You mend your feelings of love, but break another girls heart. You are forcing him to love you, only consider you, stay attached on you. If you don't like him he can very well stalk you, harass you, and even injury people who attempt to date you. If you do a love spell for the reasons you want, then he will most likely NEVER let you do anything, because he is afraid he will lose you. He will keep you in his sights and never let anything happen to you, good or bad. Think before you act, I once saw a man killed because of a love spell, and a women arrested.....
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 09:57:40 AM by Magick101Teacher » Logged

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
angel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 10:39:34 PM »

yes, will respect universe. More yoga is needed, I tried this today and got back to normal a little with the help of an angel Smiley I am pessimist, well this would be considered willpower otherwise but not in the field of love Smiley I am already meddling by going around with him maybe....and I am not giving importance to someone who cares for me....I was in panic and..what the hell, its just a part of life...will just slow down on things and accomplish and focus on other things in life....hopefully things will fall in place... Smiley Thanks a lot ! discussion helps. Will practice more spells that will give me strength to face things life has to give me, there is a long way ahead. Be intelligent, be protected type of spells Smiley
kuul

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 11:35:47 PM »

Word of warning young one. Magic if not heeded will turn your life, dont rely on it, it wont always help you.
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 12:11:15 AM »

Magick is not to be relied on, but its not to be ignored either. Angel, I'm glad you made a choice. Remember in life, choices are merely paths in life, you can choose or through Magick, prayer, and hope you can create them. Cheesy Keep your eyes open, your chin high, and your leaf blower handy ( Grin ), and good things will come to you!

-= Blessings from afar =-

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 06:36:23 PM »

What an intelligent choice you made angel. I would try building my magic skills more as well.  Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
lanzendil

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 06:49:10 PM »

i'm sort of in the same situation as angel, but reading this actually taught me not to rely on magick and life aint about the person i'm trying to impress. thank you
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 06:16:45 PM »

Your welcome lanzendil. I wish you the best of luck. Smiley

~B. B. King
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 10:20:08 AM »

i'm sort of in the same situation as angel, but reading this actually taught me not to rely on magick and life aint about the person i'm trying to impress. thank you

That's the best discovery of all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: