White Magic.ca
January 18, 2019, 01:51:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: Enchantments  (Read 77777 times)
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2008, 04:43:33 AM »

Hi, everyone! I am new to magic here.

Today is my first time to cast the first and only enchantment (spell) I have memorized which is "To Make Rain Appear". I tried it a lot of times already but it didn't work. But, the environment showed signs of it almost working - The clouds I looked at became dark; The wind became strong; and it was like I can smell the rain (you know) - But it never rained!

I wonder if I was doing it right. Please reply and fill the question I have in mind.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 10:56:10 AM »

Hidiho, and welcome to our humble little community. You question is.....well you don't seem to have one, so I will guess it is "why is it not working?" lets start with the obvious, if your Magick energies are not yet strong enough you might not be able to do a certain thing. If your environment starts to look like it, good job, but keep in mind you might have influenced the rain to come, but its natures own doing. Either way, its hard to do. Keep at Magick, and you'll get it Cheesy.

-=Blessings from afar=-

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 06:29:07 AM »

Well, it never rained at the place for the day I have chanted the spell. But today, something is new. I chanted the spell at school, inside our classroom with just looking at any visible cloud at the window, though, the spell required the caster be outside while looking at a cloud while chanting the spell. As I have expected, it didn't work. But later, I was surprised when me and my classmates walked out to the quadrangle (an open area in our school), it began to rain!

And, several moments later, when I was waiting for my school service to pick me up, I chanted the spell several times but the only thing that happened is that after each time i chanted, clouds just cover the sun for approx. 5 seconds and then the sun would come out again. But, it rained a bit moments after I got home. Does the spell work where I am or where I cast it?

Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 03:28:07 PM »

you can cast the spell anywhere. Most spells don't actually have requirements. There just suggestions....like laws XD. (just kidding)  By the way, congratulations on casting a successful spell...kinda Smiley

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »

Hello and welcome to www.whitemagic.ca The Enchanter!
The suggestion I might have for you is to really keep your concentration. Also you could practice doing this rain spell a couple of times. Practice makes perfect. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 05:39:13 AM »

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions! I'm going to practice this spell harder until the rain falls at my command! lol I mean, until I can do it very successfully. Thanks again!

I'm going to study a few more enchantments after like "To Stop the Rain" Spell and "Spell to Heal".
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:57:19 AM by Thrystal Encantatore » Logged

WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 05:28:40 PM »

I wish you the best of luck. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 01:29:43 AM »

Anyway, I was able to form a spell earlier, surprisingly, 'cause I am new to magic. The spell worked a lot of times I used it and I wonder if I should put it here.

The spell goes like this:

Chant:

"Undines of Water, Sylphs of Air
Giveth us clouds and free us from despair
Shieldeth us from Salamanders' Sun
Hear these words and have them done"

*This spell is used for covering the Sun with clouds.

*Suggestions: Do this in an open area/a balcony/a terrace/etc. while looking at the sky. Chant this as long as you like till the spell works but there is no need to louden your voice.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:57:42 AM by The Enchanter » Logged

WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 05:42:26 PM »

That is a great spell. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Smiley

~B. B. King
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 05:04:25 AM »

Did it work??

MoonLight

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 05:30:04 AM »

thanks a lot it for sharing this worked for me as soon as i chanted it a few times...at my place the sky was very much clear and the sun was shining bright but as soon as i chanted the spell clouds filled the sky and it rained soon....excellent job
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 09:41:40 AM »

Ooh...great for a first-timer like me! I would add this spell here now. By the way, the sky was above me was also clear before I chanted this spell and then afterwards, clouds were surprisingly at the sky above me. I'm glad that I made a good spell.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:56:35 AM by The Enchanter » Logged

Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 04:05:42 PM »

Great spell. I chanted it once (It was a clear sky, too) and it started POURING rain. thanks Cheesy

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 05:45:55 PM »

It did work for me, The Enchanter, as well. Smiley

~B. B. King
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 07:44:21 AM »

Whoah! So it is really working! But, why does it need to rain? Is something wrong with my spell? Anyway, I posted it up here but I can't find it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: