White Magic Spells Forum
July 23, 2014, 01:04:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make your Neighbor MOVE OUT!?  (Read 9941 times)
Rising Star

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2010, 03:37:59 AM »

oh my god... I am at the point of losing my mind. for the last year i have been moving form place to place and in every apartment i lived in there has been nothing but chaos, noise, and drama. it all started when i moved to my cousin's place. she has the worst environment i ever lived in. she had a whole lot of negativity in the house. some things that were going on i dont even want to say, most of which i didnt even know about until i moved. actually, i didnt 'move'. she kicked me out after we had a huge fight.

it seems like my auric field absorbed a lot of negativity or crap in it, and now im stuck in this place with a LOUD neighbor. he smokes, and coughs all day and all night. i cannot sleep. i stress. the walls in this apartment complex are THING.. and i mean so thin.. you could hear your neighbor's alarm clock going off, them talking on the phone, their tv, etc.. you can hear people outside talking loud.

every night it's like this.. he comes home.. goes to balcony... smokes.... *COUGH*.. 5 MINS.. *COUGH*... 10 MINS.. *COUGH*.. 15 MINS *COUGH*... at night it gets worse because right when i dose to sleep... *COUUUGH***** omfg... my heart is pounding, i am stressing. i am really concerned for my health. i talked to him 3x about other issues. i talked to manager. but no one takes me seriously. the only places that are available in this apartment have noise in them, and im skeptical to move in them because i may just move back into another form of chaos.

so is there a banishment ritual that i can cast so this person next door leaves? i cannot meditate cuz the moment i sit or lay down.. *COUGH*. i cannot even just lay down and take a nap.. *CLICK* *BANG* on the roof. it's like this place has so much negativity.. it's really crazy. but my neighbor is a big chunk of that negativity.

i'd move outta here completely but i got 5.5 months lease and dont know what to do at this point.
FullMoon
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 05:55:12 AM »

I don't know how to get the neighbour to move, to force it sounds like if you're not careful it'd affect his/her free will, hence would be 'black magick'.
I'd start by using t.e's becalm spell, and a few purification ones to help with the negative energy; take a look around the forum, there are many to choose from. Search becalm or something. It's a start, anyway. Are you in any way telepathic?
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 06:13:11 AM »

Well, if the white magick doesn'#t work, move onto the blakc magick.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
FullMoon
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 06:18:03 AM »

*sigh* Silver, we really need to tackle this habit of yours.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 06:39:31 AM »

What habit?
#Taht was helpful, good, advice...

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
FullMoon
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 09:15:13 AM »

I... really don't know what habit. It just sounded like the right thing to say, you know? My parents say it when I get annoyed. It was advice that you don't give on a white magick site, Silver. Ah! That habit. The one where you think revenge is good, maybe...?
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 09:26:29 AM »

But...revenge is good D:

FullMoon
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 09:27:36 AM »

Tha's my point. On a white magic site, you can't really go around saying things like that.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 09:42:26 AM »

Well, I can't find a black magic one to lurk on...
Lawl.

FullMoon
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 11:29:53 AM »

Nooooooo! Don't be evil! I actually like you!
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2010, 11:51:12 AM »

Lawl. Actually. Lawl.

FullMoon
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 02:58:57 PM »

Yesh! Actually!  Cheesy
To make neighbour move out, you could just play loud music alllll the time. And snore. And get a girlfriend/boyfriend and... be noisy with her/him...   Grin Lol.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 04:16:50 PM by Saveyna Moonshadow » Logged
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 03:53:00 PM »

I think the Person is a chick

FullMoon
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 04:17:01 PM »

Changed it!  Grin
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 04:46:29 PM »

Lawl.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: