White Magic.ca
September 23, 2019, 02:33:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: A very good website  (Read 13480 times)
Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2010, 03:44:20 AM »

That this is how 2012 is going to happen the dark side will overtake and wipe out the world or a battle btween light and dark will happen and we will have to step up and fight. (only sugestions not real thing, i hope)

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2010, 05:54:46 AM »

Im gonna go join one

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
FullMoon
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 08:28:12 AM »

Oh, Avalon is gonna tell you off for joking now. Naughty naughty. We are a magical army trained in the art of elemental destruction. Oops, now I'm joking too. Avalon, if you read this, you are seriously going about this wrong... I'm not motivated. And in fact I'm feeling rather irritated that I can't joke. I take issue with that.

Still, if you start again you might convince us.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 08:53:15 AM by Saveyna Moonshadow » Logged
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2010, 12:14:20 PM »

Im not joking

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Avalon

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2010, 02:26:46 PM »

Oh, Avalon is gonna tell you off for joking now. Naughty naughty. We are a magical army trained in the art of elemental destruction. Oops, now I'm joking too. Avalon, if you read this, you are seriously going about this wrong... I'm not motivated. And in fact I'm feeling rather irritated that I can't joke. I take issue with that.

Still, if you strt again you might convince us.

I never said "don't joke". I joke around too...(like my "wine" comment) it's just that there doesn't seem to be much of anything else around here. In fact this place seems like a ghost-town with a few regulars coming around to chit-chat. Joking around is great, but there has to be a serious "common thread" that underlines the community and for the most part I'm not sensing that. I've been to plenty of other places like this with LOTS of members who were serious thinkers and also joked around......SOME of the time. See the difference? So please stop being offended, that's not my intention at all!
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 02:36:53 PM »

The wine comment wasn't muchof a joke........

And what are you gonna do bout it?

Avalon

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 02:56:34 PM »

Based on your Robert DeNiro-like personality, I'm gonna suggest that you try to learn the true meaning of "white" magick because so far, you haven't the first clue with your worship of "revenge" and stuff like that. And I'm gonna go away now and come back in a few months to see if things have evolved. My guess is that you're between the ages of 12 and 20. Please grow up. As for my "wine" joke, it was called "dry humor"...but you're not sophisticated enough to appreciate or even understand it. As far as I'm concerned, most of you regulars here are going through a phase and in a couple years you won't even remember that you were even members of a message board about "white magick". This is serious stuff not to be taken lightly. You're like a bunch of little kids playing with matches.

Best of luck y'all!  Wink

p.s. "GODAMNIT I BROKE MY ASS BONE"  I rest my case. Now go watch MTV or the teletubbies.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 03:01:19 PM by Avalon » Logged
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 04:34:50 PM »

Lol. Have fun with your life. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2010, 04:25:02 AM »

wow dude get a sense of humor or just live a little, why so serious. Oh no i made a joke ahhhhhh run people im making jokes and there going to hunt u down and make u laugh but mine probly won't he he. As I said just lighten up don't live life so boring and serious just enjoy life.
I rest my case.

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2010, 09:26:12 AM »

Based on your Robert DeNiro-like personality, I'm gonna suggest that you try to learn the true meaning of "white" magick because so far, you haven't the first clue with your worship of "revenge" and stuff like that. And I'm gonna go away now and come back in a few months to see if things have evolved. My guess is that you're between the ages of 12 and 20. Please grow up. As for my "wine" joke, it was called "dry humor"...but you're not sophisticated enough to appreciate or even understand it. As far as I'm concerned, most of you regulars here are going through a phase and in a couple years you won't even remember that you were even members of a message board about "white magick". This is serious stuff not to be taken lightly. You're like a bunch of little kids playing with matches.

Best of luck y'all!  Wink

p.s. "GODAMNIT I BROKE MY ASS BONE"  I rest my case. Now go watch MTV or the teletubbies.

I'm actually getting this and I have always seen this is a usual and common problem on the forums. This is actually hard to change since the regular members are tweens and teenagers or lower which makes the topics go off-topic very often. I'm telling you this - I'm 16 years old and I don't think that you're departure would make any difference on this site so please just stay. I believe that this site needs more 'adult' members 'cause they are the only ones who can keep or make the forums serious.

...Actually, I can't think of a 'real' solution >.<

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
FullMoon
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2010, 10:09:52 AM »

I resent the implication that due to the fact I am currently in my teens, I am unable to focus on anything for an extended period of time. I am perfectly capable of discussing a topic at length if there is enough to talk about. Currently there is a lack of problems for us to discuss and attempt to solve; therefore we start conversations on unrelated topic. When an issue is posted about, we solve it before proceeding to 'babble', as you seem to consider it.
I also take issue with the fact that you told Silver she was not 'sophisticated' enough to 'understand or appreciate' a joke. Enjoyment of a joke is subject to taste, therefore it is entirely possible that while Silver understood your joke she did not find it particularly humourous. Here you are accusing us of behaving childishly, and immediately after insulting people, whether that was intentional or not. I hope you read this; it has hopefully been written in a sufficiently dry, adult style for you to take it seriously and process it. I would advise you not to patronise children, it leads to immediate induction of resentment, particularly from teens.
Having said that, I still hope you will stay, as I agree with T.e that adult guidance and participation is needed, and would be extremely useful!
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2010, 10:51:54 AM »

Lol. And I hate both mtv and the teletubbies.

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2010, 06:22:03 AM »

...Quarrels. *sigh* I think he's gone now... >.<

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2010, 08:22:00 AM »

Lol.

FullMoon
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2010, 08:55:58 AM »

Well, it's obviously a marvellous website he recommended. T.e, I think you could call what we were doing 'debating'. I wrote about as formally as I am capable of.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: