White Magic.ca
September 23, 2019, 02:38:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: A very good website  (Read 13481 times)
Avalon

View Profile Email
« on: August 14, 2010, 12:19:23 AM »

I found this website www.lightworkers.org and it's a community network of people from all different spiritual paths who agree on one thing: the Light!

Please check it out and let me know your thoughts.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 09:02:29 AM »

Awesome. Might join it.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
FullMoon
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 09:26:17 AM »

Looks quite cool. I'll see.
Avalon

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 03:54:01 PM »

It's a great site with a lot of diverse people, but there tends to be a certain "stagnation" there at times. People make blogs that repeat the same topics again and again, preaching to the choir while rarely adding anything new. And there's a very heavy dose of "channeling" there too that way too many people don't take with a grain of salt. But other than that, there's much insight there from people all over the western world and most are humble seekers willing to share their wisdom and knowledge with those who ask it of them. Of course, like most message boards, it suffers from its share of "infiltrators" aiming to cause derision. As many there would say, always use intuition and discernment!
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 03:58:31 PM »

Sounds like this place

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Avalon

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 08:04:47 PM »

Yeah, I'm not getting the "vibe" I was expecting from a place that claims to be based on "white magic".
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 08:15:58 PM »

This is white magic. Its jst full of sarcasm

Avalon

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 02:01:05 AM »

Yeah I can see that! But I think it's a bit too much. SOME sarcasm is cool, but c'mon. WHITE magic?
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 07:37:28 AM »

Whats sarcasm got to do with white magic?

FullMoon
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 08:47:28 AM »

Seriously, we're still recovering. Some people here caused a lot of trouble. One of them got banned and we've had no arguments here since, but people are still cautious... settling down again, I reckon the sarcasm will get less again. I didn't really realise it was him (this one person) causing all the trouble, but since there's been no problems now he's gone...
Avalon

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 03:41:29 PM »

Wow really? I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm glad it's over though. But my real problem with this site is that there aren't enough active members! Where is everyone?
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 03:51:39 PM »

Mg will turn up in a bit, Willow has vanished for the time being, Mooie has just popped in for some tea and a biscuit, Rob and WhiteWitch have vanished, MT101 left a while ago, Middem was banned and the other members just drift in and out

lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 04:33:16 PM »

Seriously?? rob's gone?? has long has he been away for? it was ages before i met him when i first joined her (probably coming up to two years now!) but he seemed to have become quite the regular lately...

hope he's okay... :S
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 06:47:51 PM »

Nah, he vanishes after he sorts stuff out...its like a test to see if we can handle it....hehe

Avalon

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 09:04:24 PM »

Scary thing..."black magick" message boards are FILLED TO THE BRIM with activity. What does that tell us?
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: