White Magic Spells Forum
July 28, 2014, 05:30:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Immortality spell.  (Read 17316 times)
TheTelekinetic

View Profile Email
« on: July 02, 2010, 09:38:06 AM »

Ok so I need an Immortality spell which I know one exists but can anyone tell me the spell or a link to the spell?Hopefully I will find one,I know I will but I JUST need to search.So can someone tell me an Immortality spell?
shadow

Just a lonely 10 year old boy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 11:36:43 AM »

Ok so I need an Immortality spell which I know one exists but can anyone tell me the spell or a link to the spell?Hopefully I will find one,I know I will but I JUST need to search.So can someone tell me an Immortality spell?
X3 im also lookin 4 a immortality spell 4 some1

Nothing but a lonely 10 year old boy
Mooie
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 12:38:15 PM »

Live forever? I'm not fond of that idea.
Brock

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 04:41:21 PM »

Sorry, but if you have to ask how to find an immortality spell, you obviously aren't supposed to have one.

It's one of those subtle magical paradoxes:  the are some spells to which you are granted access only when you don't want or need them.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, does not go away." - Phillip K Dick.
FullMoon
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 03:33:33 AM »

Look. E=mc2, yes? So M=E/c2. Our souls are not material, we do not have enough energy unlike some ghosts that can materialize. Mostly those are evil though. It'd be dangerous and irreversible, but if you were powerful enough you could try and find and borrow from their energy source.

You'd have to find it first. I wouldn't reccommend it though, the source of their energy would be something evil as well. Then, though, c2E=m. The only thing able to theoretically support such energy or provide it is dark matter.

Energy is the key to everything. Maybe that's why we aren't material after we have died, because we do not have enough energy to sustain a physical manifestation, or more than a brief spiritual one.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 07:21:18 AM by Saveyna Moonshadow » Logged
Gold
Seeing

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 11:33:50 PM »

id hate to be alive forever. you know how old people always complain about aches and stuff? well think how you would feel 2 or 3 times their age plus people would do tests on you to find out how you lived so long. so in other words dont do it

The world is a cold and cruel place. But in light of such a fact, it is only wisest to face the challenges head on, grin and bear it. Because while things may be bad, you're still alive. You're still alive and you are a miracle. Teasing and name calling means nothing, because you are a miracle.
FullMoon
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 10:16:22 AM »

Yes, an immortality spell stops you dying, not ageing. Some people think you'll stay young with an immortality spell.
Avalon

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 12:53:14 PM »

There's some very good advice here. I also wouldn't recommend it. First of all, our spirits are immortal anyway. In that sense, we never die. But if you were to live forever physically, that would impede the law of reincarnation which would stop or slow your soul's journey back to the Creator and the circle would never be complete. Plus these kinds of spells are for the Dark arts, not the Light. As the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for!
The Magic Newbie.

A Real Warrior Never Quits.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 10:49:06 PM »

Live forever? What kinda of life is that? Dying is a part of life. It's would be very boring and dull. Kinda like a rainbow turning into a gray line. It's just not the same.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 04:20:17 AM »

Indeed.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 04:22:28 AM »

tTat's is true because then you could be like hmmm i might waste about 10 years here and then waste alot of time and then you would have friends then they all die what a sad life.

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 04:23:52 AM »

Chyeah. You'd just be ALONEEEEE.
A lone alone sad llonely loner.
That's alot of aloneness.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2010, 04:26:05 AM »

he he i just htought when we get old and die lets meet each other ha ha only kidding.
But it would be sad everyone you love and stuff would just die and you would have hardly a happy time.

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2010, 04:28:58 AM »

Indeed

FullMoon
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2010, 04:30:11 AM »

Indeed is your new favourite word Silver.

At least we can give good advice on what to do and what not to do.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: