White Magic.ca
September 23, 2019, 02:36:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hi :)  (Read 1914 times)
missdinky

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2010, 01:21:10 PM »

hi I'm new here and I came here because I have a little problem finding love Sad

I have been told I'm a good person and guys seem to find me attractive, but things happen just as I'm getting close to someone and it all goes wrong. I'm a firm believer in karma so try to be a good person, I'm honest and speak my mind but when things begin to look like they're moving forward, guys either go quiet on me or go a little weird around me and I can't explain it. I don't behave any different to how I do when I first meet someone.

Here's an example.....I got really close to a guy and we were heading in a great direction, we were both very happy. I had plans one weekend as did he, he was going to the summer solstice and i was heading home for a birthday party. We spoke on the Saturday and were still very happy and couldn't wait to see each other, then on the Monday i got a text telling me he had met someone but deep down didn't know if he'd made a mistake.

Can anyone advise me please? x

Sorry, I didn't see the help forum so have reposted there Smiley
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 01:31:20 PM by missdinky » Logged
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 03:33:33 PM »

Fail. You posted it elsewhere, people answered.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
FullMoon
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 03:46:25 PM »

Don't be mean, Silver, we all make mistakes sometimes! Lol, you're great really.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: