White Magic.ca
December 05, 2019, 07:29:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: hiya everybody!  (Read 53624 times)
mermaidwillow

I like the water. I like singing. it's what I do.

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2010, 03:05:19 PM »

Hi! I'm willow. I'm pretty new here and i was just kinda hoping to meet some people that I can ask Questions of. I don't know how well i will be at this whole magic thing because honestly, my attention span is shorter than a chihuahua on speed's. Wink I hope I can work on that to be able to meditate better but right now I'm pretty worried. so, Hi! I'm Willow, and I hope that someday I can be a great Magician!

I am in love with what we are, not what we should be...
FullMoon
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 03:19:59 PM »

Woooo! You go girl! Welcome. First step to changing something is admitting it, so admitting you have a short attention span is gooood! Here are the regulars:

Basically, Silver's insane in a great way. She is the sacred fool. Clever when she wants to be and very, very funny! Just as magically gifted as MG. She's also kind, and amzingly random, in the best possible way! A great friend to have.

MG is her slighly saner and very magically gifted twin. She's an empath and very kind.

T.E (the enchanter) is a very patient&calm person who enjoys music.

MiddeM you have just missed, he's been banned, which most would say is a blessing. He is our very own grumbler. A very important job!

Lark is an incredibly sensible, knowledgeable adult with a masters in psychology and one in pastoral care coming along very nicely.

Robertx I don't really know yet, he's a waterbender and says he's back! I've forgotten several people, sorreee, I'll post them when I remember!

« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 02:41:15 PM by Saveyna Moonshadow » Logged
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 03:36:28 PM »

I take offence in that *sniffle* IM ALWAYS SECOND BEST *cries*

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
mermaidwillow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 04:04:38 PM »

thanks you guys. silver, i'm sure everyone loves you well enough. Tongue and thanks for telling me about people. i was reading some posts before and i did see Middem and wondered about the grumpiness. It seemed as though they didn't even really want to be here. i don't know. i hope i can get better. I know that I have a sucky attention span but i don't know how to fix it. I tried a spell last night and it involved meditating and visualizing and i was having a really hard time concentrating. have any tips?

Mooie
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 04:26:21 PM »

welcomes, with that question i can't really answer i have the same problem as you the attention span lol Smiley.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 04:28:59 PM »

Eh, I get bored easily. That, and Im too damn lazy to do anything. I suck at meditating, but Im okay at visualizing...maybe MG can help *sniffle*

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
mermaidwillow

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 04:33:36 PM »

oh calm down silver. Smiley it's good that i am meeting people that have the same issue as me because you guys are obviously still great at magic so it makes me feel a little better. maybe i can someday be as good as you?

Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 04:34:35 PM »

Lawl. I suck at magic. I rarely use it. Sometimes I do, when I realize I can. But otherwise I suck. However, I can funny-ize you, im very funny and weird Cheesy

mermaidwillow

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 08:29:53 PM »

I'm sure you're good actually. Smiley and hey, being funny is a good quality!  Cheesy

Mooie
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 09:19:20 PM »

I'm sure you're good actually. Smiley and hey, being funny is a good quality!  Cheesy
Indeed Smiley
mermaidwillow

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 10:31:44 PM »

I mean how can you not like someone who's funny?

lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 02:30:59 AM »

ay up! i'm x-file girl/Lucky thirteen/x-file girl (again)/Pokabu!! but most people just call my XG or XY cos it's just all that much easier Cheesy i'm an ex witch and am hoping rob will reply to my pm soon so i can start helping all you guys!! Cheesy love, light and blessings x x x
Gold Fingers
Seeing

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 02:36:25 AM »

welcome (even though im pretty sure you started before me) i have the SAME attention problem lol ... oh look a bird! wat was i saying?lol
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 02:40:12 AM by dsloaner » Logged

Nah
lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 02:40:26 AM »

i probably did- I came here a year before my profile says i did. a lot of problems were going on here and i got so disillusioned with it all that i deleted my profile and started as a new one- Lucky thirteen- Pretending to be completely new to this forum so people could stop being rude to me... thankfully things have gotten a little better just lately which is why i've popped back to say hello to all my old friends x x x
mermaidwillow

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 02:42:53 AM »

idk i'm using the eye-colour changing spell as incentive to get better. what i mean my that is i really really want to have purple eyes so I do it every night and when it works I'll know that I'm getting better at visualizing and meditation. right now, I got nothing so I know that I'm not really progressing. but last time i did it, last night, on e of my eyes got significantly darker than the other so that was pretty much really cool for me. and if you can find a spell that you want then you can try it and see if it works as a sort-of benchmark.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: