White Magic.ca
October 20, 2019, 08:52:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: answer please!!  (Read 4355 times)
angel22

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2008, 11:31:53 AM »

can someone please tell me something about loss weigt spell,l did one but it didn work,is there someone who knows anything about this spell??? thanks!
angel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 02:59:11 PM »

Hi Smiley

I tried the weight loss spell and it worked. But I practiced magic for atleast an year before and followed all protocols and safe cast the spell..
0) Take a nice bath in warm water and cleanse yourself and be confident spiritually - herbs used, insence used.
1) Cast the protection circle - I called angels and did the pentagram which is difficult, but I pay more attention to protection than rest - protection comes first.
2) Most important Smiley - since you are 'losing' wt., see this could be a rookie mistake at times....
    The phase of the moon should be waning when you do this, thus herbs associated wud be eucalyptus etc.,
3) While casting the spell - u should put in your full feelings and not look at the paper and merely read...
    be careful and say I dont want to lose any vital part or organ...just the overall weight of my body should reduce due to healthy food and good excercise...OR healthy  food and merely dieting and no excercise...
4) close the circle and thank the angels...
5) be confident that your spell is going to come true...
6) Drink a lot of water, eat healthy food, sandwiches, avoid meat eggs etc., to an extent...do some cycling

There is no way that this wont work.....
IT WORKS.,....IT will work for you also if you do exactly what is mentioned above.
All the best...
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 05:15:39 PM »

Thanks angel this did work. It helped me lose almost 20 pounds in about week and a half (without losing any organs XD) But I do have one thing to say. One of the first spells you should do is a prayer and a spell together. It is a mystic spell that older mages and wizards and witches and warlocks used so spells have a less of a chance of back firing. It was a Magick helper type of spell that made it so you can ward away certain effects even if its black or gray Magick. Say you really want to use black Magick to get back at a person (which, for the record is 100% WRONG!!!), but you don't want them to get hurt. If you used did the ritual a certain way,you would be able to make them slip and fall without injury on the soccer field, or make them forget there studies and do bad on a test, or simply make them have no more peanut butter. It can be a big help when you have use black Magick but don't want to hurt anyone badly. If you want, I can tell you it. I'll see what you guys think/want.

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
angel22

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 09:33:33 AM »

thank you for your help!!!
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 06:18:17 PM »

Thanks for the great spell angel22. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
angel22

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 09:04:01 AM »

Magick101teacher hi,l didnt uderstand well why l need to do black magic???
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 11:56:48 AM »

Well, angel22, while your studies you will run into some "problems" per say. As I stated in one of my lessons, not ALL Black Magick is evil and won't give you any/a lot of bad Karma. The problems is, sometimes there are spells that you have to cast and learn, not just read them. Plus, if you any see something bad going down, you might be able to stop it with harmless/harmful Black Magick. 1 more thing, the spell I can teach you is not just for Black Magick. Say you want to lose 20 pounds, but you didn't say "without losing my organs". If you have the Magick helper spell activated, it will almost get rid of 99% of the chance it backfires. Its helpful with anything really. Even White Magick. You want someone to be protected, but you were to worried, and now they are under house arrest! With the Magick helper spell it Will get rid of 99% of this happening. Sorry for normally long replies and posts, but I wanna make sure that these can be helpful and teach beginners/intermediates and sometimes even experts!  Wink

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
angel22

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 06:54:20 AM »

Well magick101teacher l m a begginer and l need all help there is or you can give me Wink,can you tell me to do l have to be in a circle for some simple spells of white magic??or do we have to be always in a circle?? thanks  Kiss
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 10:48:18 AM »

Angel, good question. You  actually hardly ever required to have a circle when ever using a spell. The only time you will need one is when you are casting a Magick circle sigil (seal), a circle shielding, and most of the others that are really high level or just for yoga and what not. It mostly depends on who you are. If you are more comfortable with the circle, keep it, but I suggest you at least make it a shielding or a spirit ring. I sense great like in Magick within you Angel22, never give up you hope and belief in Magick, no matter what. Smiley

P.S. If you have any more questions post them here: http://whitemagic.ca/forum/index.php?topic=143.0,
 send me an aim at "Magick101teacher@aim.com", or send a message to my inbox.

-My Magick is strong,
 My Magick is good,
 Let no evil,
 Stroll through thy blood

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: