White Magic.ca
January 18, 2019, 01:48:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an animal communication spell  (Read 2732 times)
Eyesight

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2010, 12:53:14 PM »

Is there any for telling an animal what to do through your mind? Any way without buying candles and all that stuff?
FullMoon
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 02:14:26 PM »

OK! This works for me but may not for you. And I spend an awful lot of time outside anyway.

Basically, I visualised... you know the fallout clouds from a bomb? Not a mushroom cloud but a cloud sweeping along the floor. It is silver and within it is contained the thought I want to convey, mostly 'I don't want to harm you' or something like that. I also visualise the thought... I suppose appearing in the animal's mind. It works for me and especially birds always come very close to me.

I can also use this on humans, but I have found only those not determined, or maybe less intelligent, bad as that sounds.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 06:56:05 AM »

Wow. That is new knowledge. Cheesy xD

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
FullMoon
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 01:22:31 PM »

Thanks! But so far no-one has confirmed that it works for anyone other than me... It's hard to describe what I do, that's the best it gets but its still not so accurate.

Also bear in mind it is only one way communication so far, a mind is a haven and to enter it completely without permission would be from my point of view a crime... and since animals can't give permission, and they don't 'broadcast' their thoughts so you can pick them up without having to enter their minds one way communication is as good as it gets for me so far.

Maybe with a highly intelligent animal more might be possible, but no such animal is available in England in the wild.

Wow! Lots of writing!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 01:26:37 PM by Saveyna Moonshadow » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: