White Magic Spells Forum
September 17, 2014, 10:38:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Symbols  (Read 8807 times)
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« on: June 01, 2010, 01:16:49 PM »

Today, we will be learning about symbols.

Inverted Pentagram-Used in witchcraft and occult rituals to conjure up evil spirits. Satanists use it 2 points up and pagans use it one point up. Any way it is used symbolizes evil. It matters not if two points are up or one. It matters not if it has a circle around it. It still is a symbol of Satan.

Baphomet-Unique to Satanism. A demonic deity and symbolic of Satan. Can be seen as jewelry
It is also now being used by the masons. It can be seen on their buildings and the emblems the put on their vehicles to identify each other.

Another symbol of Baphomet. Aleister Crowley wore this symbol as well as the 33rd degree founder Albert Pike of the Masons

Pentagram-Symbol used in Witchcraft. Represents the elements, earth, wind, fire and water with the spirit surrounding them.

Hexagram-It is one of the most  potent symbols used in the working of the powers of darkness. Used to work magic.

Udjat or all seeing eye. One of few symbols referring to Lucifer (king of  hell), whom it is though will pass judgment. Below the eye is a tear  because he mourns for those outside his influence.

All seeing Eye-Believed to be the eye of Lucifer and those who  claim control of it have control of world finances. Used in divination.  Hexes, curses, psychic control and all corruption are worked through this  emblem. This one is a symbol of the Illuminati. Look at U.S. currency. This one is the basis of the New World Order

Notice how it resembles the Udjat and is akin to the all seeing eye! Time Warner has a major monopoly on communications in the world. They control what you see and hear. They suppress the truth.

Tau Cross-Symbol of the god Mathras of the Persians and the  Aryans of India. To them, Mathras was an "angel of light" or the "heavenly  light". It is used in modern Masonry under the symbol of the T square

Italian Horn-Other names....Unicorn horn and Leprechaun staff. Introduced by the Lord Druids of Scotland and Ireland. It is associated  with good luck and good fortune. It is also used to ward off "Maluka" or the  "Evil Eye". It also means satan will take care of your finances.

Ankh-Symbolizes fertility rites and the building up of lust within a  person. A spirit of Lust is the power of this union of male /female  representations. Also called the Long Life Seal.

Yin-Yang-In Chinese philosophy, two great opposite principles or  forces on whose interplay everything depends. Yang is male, light and  positive, Yin is female , dark and negative.

Witch Sign or Moon Sign-Used to salute the rising moon. Also used by surfers and football teams. This is the sign that the furor should be using to indicate the "Hook Um" horns, Not the 2 above

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
FullMoon
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 01:19:01 PM »

Silver, how could you? Being serious? Teaching?

Well done Lmao!
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 01:20:21 PM »

Lawl. It hit me.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 01:21:33 PM »

She may act like a shell at times but like any shell lies a nut. That nut happens to be silvers brain. Lawl.

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 01:22:24 PM »

:O

MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 02:57:19 AM »

I thought for a moment that I saw again this post...anyway.

I detected some mistakes:

Inverted Pentagram-Used in witchcraft and occult rituals to conjure up evil spirits. Satanists use it 2 points up and pagans use it one point up. Any way it is used symbolizes evil. It matters not if two points are up or one. It matters not if it has a circle around it. It still is a symbol of Satan.

Baphomet-Unique to Satanism. A demonic deity and symbolic of Satan. Can be seen as jewelry
It is also now being used by the masons. It can be seen on their buildings and the emblems the put on their vehicles to identify each other.

Actually, both of them are the same with the difference that the one is used as an amulet or symbol and the other as a seal.

Hexagram-It is one of the most  potent symbols used in the working of the powers of darkness. Used to work magic.

Hexagram is the pentacle that used from the hermetic order of High Magic, Golden Dawn. It of course don't represents darkness and it is used in conjuring up angels/archangels and for protection.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
FullMoon
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 03:39:15 AM »

Well done for getting the info silver. It's very goood. Noodles. Don't like the illuminati; have never been clear about their beliefs and history, all seems a little shrouded and difficult to find out about.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 05:02:32 AM »

Eh, didnt know that...

Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 05:08:35 AM »

Actually, both of them are the same with the difference that the one is used as an amulet or symbol and the other as a seal.

Hexagram-It is one of the most  potent symbols used in the working of the powers of darkness. Used to work magic.

Hexagram is the pentacle that used from the hermetic order of High Magic, Golden Dawn. It of course don't represents darkness and it is used in conjuring up angels/archangels and for protection.

Interesting, did you thank silver for the interesting post?

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 05:11:03 AM »

Hexagram-It is one of the most  potent symbols used in the working of the powers of darkness. Used to work magic.

Interesting, did you thank silver for the interesting post?

Ahhh1 giant quote!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 07:14:24 AM by Sebastian Silverhand » Logged

Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 05:13:21 AM »

Ahhh1 giant quote!

Not jut ANY quote. A quote of 3 quotes! Shocked

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 07:14:37 AM »

Lmfao. ^^

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 10:42:32 AM »

Nevertheless, Silver posted INFORMATION! Hooray for Silver! Cheesy

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 10:43:47 AM »

Heh, well done silver!

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 10:44:44 AM »

You sayin I dont post info?! :O ...Okay, not that often, but I do!!!!!!

Cheesy

Ty fuzzball =]

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: