White Magic.ca
September 23, 2019, 02:35:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Magic and Emotions  (Read 3069 times)
Soullus

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2010, 02:29:04 AM »

Recently, my emotions have been screwed, full of anger, and sadness. My father died this month, so it's only natural. I haven't been able to make any of my spells work anymore, I have tried hundred from this site, and a few of my own that had previously worked.

What I am wondering is if magic is tied to your emotions? I read some where that all magic is tied to your concentration, and center. If it is tied, is there anyway that I can relax my emotions?

Please Post Back Soon.~Soullus
FullMoon
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 05:12:57 AM »

magic is tied to your emotions to some extent. If you're not calm and focused spells generally don't work. I'm sorry for your loss, and I think you are really brave to try and spring back like this. I think meditating would probably help, if its done properly. Or just talking to someone about how you feel.
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 10:54:30 AM »

FullMoon was right at one part, emotions affect magic but he was not right that if you are angry your spells won't work. Actually, performing black magic will only work while you have anger. So, it is not right to say that if you are anger your spells won't work.

Soullus, there are many things I want to say you to answer all your wonders and I will this time and I hope everyone will put an ear (or maybe an eye) in what I will say.

First, a wrong thing that many new in magic do. Magic is not only performed by spells and spells are not performed only by chanting some words or wave a wand. Actually, most magicians will admit that they do not do much magic.
That is because, they don't even have to.
When you are a magician, you will rarely need your powers.
Also, when you are a magician, you perform real magic rarely because you use the simple magic every time and every moment. Think like magic, be like magic, live like magic. The real magicians, do not "Do magic". The real magicians "Are magic". They do not say "Now I will cast magic" they just cast it like you breath or talk.
So back to topic. In order to do spells, you will need first to know the laws of the universe like the one knows "Whatever you will do, it will come back wether it is good or not", you will also need to know when and how spells work and some general knowledge about magic like the one " How can you use magic".
Many young people believe that they will just pick up a spell book, read one or two books about magic and start doing spells.
Well, that is a huge lie. Practise Practise Practise and study. Both of them makes what is called "The Magician".
So, if your goal is to be one, then I suggest you by reading some theory than just spending your time in trying to do spells. It is like you want to drive a car without ever seen one. You will only harm yourself.
Also, in your journey in magic, you may attract evil spirits so you will need a form of protection. You may be suggested from many people to do multiple "Protection Spells". I personally do not approve that and I will tell you why. When you are based in your powers, it is good, but only when you really have! When you are a beginner and using your own powers to protect you, how do you expect to defense your self from everything bad that can harm you? So, I suggest to wear a pentagram necklase that will drive back evil beings and later, you will learn how to provide the utmost protection which is actually a ritual. That's for now about magic.

About your father.
I will tell you this.
He is not dead.
He just changed body like you change clouthes.
He moved on in another life or if not yet, you may even born hi, as your own son being the spirit of your father.
That happens many times.
In your journey in magic, you will learn many methods about how to even contact with him.
Don't feel sad, you deeply know, he is not really dead...

Angel Arcanium MiddeM
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:16:10 PM by MiddeM » Logged

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 03:51:26 PM »

Hey, this is where I offer useful advice, ya know?

Try meditating and yoga. If you like, I'll post some stuff about it.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 06:26:33 AM »

About your father.
I will tell you this.
He is not dead.
He just changed body like you change clouthes.
He moved on in another life or if not yet, you may even born hi, as your own son being the spirit of your father.
That happens many times.
In your journey in magic, you will learn many methods about how to even contact with him.
Don't feel sad, you deeply know, he is not really dead...

Angel Athanasios Arcanium Peftinas MiddeM

He is dead...and death/being dead is the process needed to be able to start living in another life or being born later in life just like what MiddeM said. Got me? xD Smiley Cheer up, Soullus Smiley

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
FullMoon
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 10:33:15 AM »

i didn't think i had suggested that anger meant you couldn't cast spells. Did I say that? Don't think so.
FullMoon
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 04:05:53 AM »

Of course I don't do 'magic shows'! NOW STOP SPAMMING!
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 05:02:10 AM »

Lawl...

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: