White Magic.ca
September 23, 2019, 02:33:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: what element has the best spells?
water - 3 (60%)
earth - 1 (20%)
air - 1 (20%)
fire - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: can any1 tell me a simple spell(weather changeing/element spell/or spells u like  (Read 9216 times)
FullMoon
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2010, 11:49:51 AM »

Soorrry, I know I'm really ignorant and have loads of questions, but whats Kabalah then?
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2010, 11:52:18 AM »

Kabalah are many things but I will tell you as much general I can.

Kabalah is a sacred knowledge that angels gave to human in order to understand the universe and get in to their higher self. That was with the most few words I could tell it. For more info, go in google, you will find a lot things there.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
FullMoon
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2010, 12:03:28 PM »

Ah, thanks. Is it part of a religion?
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2010, 12:08:36 PM »

Uhm, yes, for some people yes.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
jas

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2010, 12:27:59 PM »

wow still no1 to post a spell (btw the weather spell i did was a weak calling upon wind spell a long time a go and i didnt notice any citys being flooded or wait maybe it caused global warming Tongue)
FullMoon
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2010, 03:00:08 PM »

search rain spell, wind spell, weather spell, anything related and it will come up, but no one can be bothered to copy and paste a load of spells after finding them. Lol, we're all to lazy, if you really want to know then search it, on this site though.
Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 07:25:34 PM »

Just because I'm Wiccan doesn't mean that it isn't possible to learn useful things from other paths.  Ceremonial magicians approach magic from a somewhat different perspective than Wiccans, but that doesn't change the nature of magic or that I can learn more about creating and using magic from someone who isn't Wiccan.

Heck, one of my favorite sources on ethics and living in the moment is the Dalai Lama.  Buddhist teachings are very congruent with Wiccan beliefs.

Being open to learning from any possible source means that you have the broadest understanding of the subject.

-Lark-

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2010, 07:33:51 PM »

Soorrry, I know I'm really ignorant and have loads of questions, but whats Kabalah then?

The Kaballah/Kabbalah/Qabalah is a system of Jewish mysticism.  It is a way of explaining the universe and the spiritual/magical connections of everything present.  Kaballistic studies are extremely involved and to fully understand it requires a lifetime of study.

Perhaps the simplest explanation of it can be found in the book "The Chicken Kaballah by Lon Milo DuQuette.

Here's a link with some information on the subject:  http://www.digital-brilliance.com/kab/faq.htm

-Lark-

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
FullMoon
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 11:11:51 AM »

Thanks, I get it! Although not fully because I haven't had a lifetime of studying. Lol!

Lark, are you open to the teachings of religions whose beliefs are not congruent to those of Wicca but are still what you consider 'good'?

Can I ask a personal question? You don't have to answer this, but I was wondering why you are religious. I have a great advantage; my parents are religious but have never forced it on me, so I know the basic ideas but don't want to be religious.

My parents say for some people it is a guiding moral compass, but I have never felt the need for that in my life and I am not a tyrant, and I have never needed a God to turn to when I am upset. So, yeah, just curious really why you chose what you did!
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2010, 06:40:43 PM »

*scowl* I really want to kick that dudes head in now...

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
FullMoon
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2010, 04:00:29 AM »

Cool new picture Silver! Love the new little 'I'm a unicorn baaa' thing too! LOl!
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2010, 05:03:00 AM »

Lawl. Tybm Cheesy

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
FullMoon
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2010, 05:14:10 AM »

It's coool!  Smiley Cheesy Wink
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2010, 05:23:48 AM »

OMG! IDEA!" chec k off topic general discussion fr th idea

FullMoon
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2010, 06:28:15 AM »

Will do righty now! What ho, as I believe the english used to say.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: