White Magic.ca
December 05, 2019, 08:39:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: um.....help?  (Read 7437 times)
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 02:47:03 AM »

Do not spam silver.
Three posts one by one already.

Use the "modify" button if you want to say something more else you cause spam.
Keep the forum clear.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »

Im notttt.....in my head, they're that colour.... Cheesy

No there not..............can you please stop it? I feel bad enough as it is.

Uh...what's the problem?

Do not spam silver.

Keep the forum clear.

It is tolerable, MiddeM XD

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 11:30:50 AM »

Do not spam silver.

Keep the forum clear.

It is tolerable, MiddeM XD
[/quote]

Just imagine everyone making a new posts per three words... -.-
I do not think Rob would like that.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
FullMoon
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 11:35:22 AM »

Really, mg, go see a doctor but I'm sure you're fine, especially if silver says she gets it too. Right, complex info coming up. Every human being unconsciously relates colours to words. Mostly these retained 'memories' are suppressed in the subconscious, but some surface and persist. These colours may be related to a word because, although you cannot remember it, you saw the object in some way that connected it to the colour. for example, maybe a dog had a blue collar. You process that, albeit unintentionally, and the dog becomes blue. Friday was maybe for example on a menu with a red background. friday become red. your brain refuses to let go of this memory and persists in remembering this colour, so you see it, when the word is mentioned. Being able to taste food in books as you read about them, that I can reassure you is most definitely not synestesia, merely a vivid imagination. This explanation is not from wikipedia, but is how I understood it as it was explained to me. Synesthasia is extremely rare and a doctor would know what to do. Until you hav a firm diagnosis, don't worry, I'm 99% sure you're fine. There's no need to worry Cheesy and silver might well be telling the truth - as I said to some degree everyone does this.
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 11:57:12 AM »

Really, mg, go see a doctor but I'm sure you're fine, especially if silver says she gets it too. Right, complex info coming up. Every human being unconsciously relates colours to words. Mostly these retained 'memories' are suppressed in the subconscious, but some surface and persist. These colours may be related to a word because, although you cannot remember it, you saw the object in some way that connected it to the colour. for example, maybe a dog had a blue collar. You process that, albeit unintentionally, and the dog becomes blue. Friday was maybe for example on a menu with a red background. friday become red. your brain refuses to let go of this memory and persists in remembering this colour, so you see it, when the word is mentioned. Being able to taste food in books as you read about them, that I can reassure you is most definitely not synestesia, merely a vivid imagination. This explanation is not from wikipedia, but is how I understood it as it was explained to me. Synesthasia is extremely rare and a doctor would know what to do. Until you hav a firm diagnosis, don't worry, I'm 99% sure you're fine. There's no need to worry Cheesy and silver might well be telling the truth - as I said to some degree everyone does this.

It's fine. I thought silver was mocking mee but sheee wasnt. I dont thinks I have it though, it was strange though.....ever since I started nursery I had been doing this and thats how I told all the letters and everything apart. And it has gotten stronger and more specific now that I've grown. I was curious to see what it was.

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 02:47:59 PM »

I just feel like something should be a certain colour. like if u ask me what colour monday would be, i'd say red. dunno why.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2010, 02:54:07 PM »

I just feel like something should be a certain colour. like if u ask me what colour monday would be, i'd say red. dunno why.

I dont feel it has to be colour it IS a colour. i remember looking at these black and white lettering in maths the other day and they all went different colours and I told my friend and he said he didn't believe me and no one believed me.

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2010, 05:13:14 PM »

black adn white stuff annoys me....

wrong wording. it is colour. monday is red, tuesday is blue, wednesday is orange, thursday is turquoisey, friday is green, saturday is a light brown and sunday is yellow.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
FullMoon
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 01:09:22 PM »

Go see a doctor if you're worried! Really!
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2010, 01:23:57 PM »

Quack.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: