White Magic.ca
December 14, 2019, 05:16:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peace/Freedom  (Read 5088 times)
skykid

View Profile Email
« on: May 02, 2010, 12:07:05 AM »

I want to know your take on Peace and Freedom. I don't think we can have both at the same time. But I do belive there is a blanace that can be achieved between them.

If you have peace then freedom cannot exist. Mainly because I don't think we as people have it in us to live together as one. Alot of people see someone doing something and tell them they cannot do that. Taking away there right to believe what they want and do what the feel is right. To live in peace we would have to give up our free will. Before you think I'm trying to say that its okay for people to go out and hurt other people and/or aminals, I am not. I am highly agenst it. But I don't think may people can say that they haven't told someone to stop doing what they are doing. Even just telling someone who is having a laugh to shut up, all because your in a bad mood. Its all the same.

If you have freedom. It will implod on itself in a very short time. Mainly beacuse we, as a species are just a bunch of violent Mo Fos. Apart from the fact that there would so much violence, we as people always look for someone to lead us, to make the hard choices. And having someone in control, well to me, somewhat makes the idea of freedom... Well.. A bit of a oxymoron.

I haven't completely given up on the human race tho. I do whole heartly beleive that there is a blance that can be achaived. Will we ever get there?? Now thats a whole new topic.
Also I would like to take point out that this is just my thorts on the topic. By all means question it. And add your own ideas to it.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 08:08:59 AM »

I believe that we can have both peace and freedom at the same time when our will is to have peace. That way, neither freedom nor peace is lost.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 11:13:14 AM »

I agree with enchanter Cheesy PEACE LOVE JOY! Heh, do you know my cousins a hippy? Lulz

I want your soul.
Felix

I am Felix. Yes. Im Felix.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 05:20:08 PM »

Yeah? My cousins is/was a stripper. BEAT THAT!

I'm actually a girl. Don't give me that look.
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message...What?! Of course Im out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there! Tongue
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 10:25:07 AM »

*raises eyebrow* lol What does that have to do with the topic?? lol haha

Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 01:41:35 PM »

Hard to say Enchant. Me and twin have a talent for going of topic. Lawl

I want your soul.
Felix

I am Felix. Yes. Im Felix.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 02:37:03 PM »

Well, she said her cousin was a hippie which is all peace dude, and i said MY cousin is/was a stripper. Cheesy Heh

I'm actually a girl. Don't give me that look.
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message...What?! Of course Im out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there! Tongue
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 07:00:21 AM »

lol Cheesy  ...Oh well >.<

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: