White Magic.ca
August 21, 2019, 02:59:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if...  (Read 6960 times)
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« on: February 14, 2010, 05:42:31 AM »

So what if everything we know around us is a blanket. The threads make up what we see, and we can connect to them...Oh, and what I post below are different parts, thats why they dont make any sense, mkayz?

The summer was spent diving into the world of unseen magic. Once I successfully grasped and moved my first thread, I quickly grew aware of the thick blanket that wrapped the world. Every person, thing, and idea had roots in this ocean of magic. Invisible threads wove around and through things, connecting time and space together. I couldn?t believe the complexity and simplicity of the magic. Consciously touching a thread filled you with power and surged your body with electricity.

As Will had promised, with three of us we grew exponentially in the power. Together we developed a clear feeling for the threads and soon discovered the subtle differences in their fibers. Space threads were the most generic and seem to be the ?warp? of the blanket. These threads flowed through everything physical and not. The ?weft? threads were those of time and matter. Time threads were actually delicate ropes, made up of thousands of individual fibers. I found that pulling just a few of the fibers from the time threads made more subtle adjustments, leaving no gaps to the untrained eye and no evidence of our changes. Matter threads were opposite of time. These thick ropes were simply two strands twisted together. Their bulky substance and pure strength made them difficult to manipulate. Our uncoordinated changes to matter wefts produced drastic physical changes that were obvious and slightly unpredictable.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 05:50:19 AM by -SiLvEr » Logged

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 05:45:59 AM »

And gently I pushed my sound waves of words across a thread to Abby?s ear.

?! Bbbbeeeeeellllllllllaaaaaaaaa!? Abby?s yells came across the threads at fierce volume and bounced off the cliff walls.

?I?m over here.? I said feeling for the closest thread. I grasped it firmly and shoot a wave of power through it, sending up a makeshift flare.

Within seconds I felt the threads around me twist and bend as Abby appeared followed shortly by Will.

The words gushed out. I showed them my papers and then explained my dreams. Connecting the dots we were able to place the images from the paper with every thought or emotion I had during my sleep.

?Bella! Do you know what this means?? Abby asked now completely awake and slightly buzzed from her double shot espresso. ?You have found a way to directly connect to your subconscious! Mom had always said that the subconscious was the most powerful part of our brain.?

?Yes,? Will continued, ?the most primitive, uncontrolled parts of our brain connect best to the power of the blanket. It is our instincts that allow us to link to the threads.?

?Yeah, okay. But what do the dreams mean? Why does my mind keep taking me there?? I questioned aloud. I?ve always had vivid dreams, but the emotions that encircled the shack were foreign to me, I had never felt so strongly about a dream

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 05:47:41 AM »

spent the last class of the day whispering my lunch conversation across the threads to Abby and Will. They thought Phil was nice enough, but neither wanted to even talk about me moving away. I didn?t even want to think about it. Will teased me about mom?s comments till Abby sent a surge of power that hit him square in the face.

?Nice one Abby, I didn?t know surges like that could travel through walls.? Will was in my class. I had felt the surge and now I smiled as he sat, rubbing his face. Abby was two rooms down in Spanish.

?Did I hit him?? Abby asked, ?I was trying for him, but it is hard to aim without seeing your target.?

?How did you hit me?? Will questioned, perhaps planning his counter attack.

?Ha! I just focused on?your power, I guess.? Abby seemed to sense his motives, ?Don?t you even dare!?

I saw Will?s face scrunch in concentration and then I felt him collecting power from all available strands. In a moment he had a huge surge ripping down a thread towards Abby. I pulled at a strand, shifting the surge?s course to myself. Concentrating and taking a deep breath I accepted the power and defused it to my surroundings.

?What happened?? Abby asked, ?I felt a surge coming. Did you hit someone else you nit whit?

?No. Bella shifted it and absorbed it.? Will said with awe, ?How did you do that??

?I don?t know,? I confessed, ?I just sort of did it.?

?Cool!? Abby screamed across the threads, ?Try again!? And soon I felt a new surge coming from Abby.

Again I concentrated and breathed, taking in the power and gently releasing it. Before I had time to think Abby and Will shoot rapid fire at me, the blanket swayed with the rush of oncoming power. I closed my eyes taking in the first two hits and rerouting them. The next three I shifted to other threads, dodging them completely, but the last one I wasn?t prepared for. It hit me like a ton of bricks; I swayed in my chair and blacked out.

Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 05:49:23 AM »

gladly closed my eyes, relaxed my tired body and sank into a deep sleep.

A week later I was still having the same dreams. Every night I fell asleep holding a pencil and my dream journal and every morning I woke up to same drawings of the shack. Tonight I was determined to dream something else, anything else, I was sick of the haunting shack. And so, as I felt myself falling into the darkness of sleep I filled my mind with new thoughts, anything but the shack.

My notebook fell from my hands, hitting the floor with a loud thud. I startled awake and glanced at the clock, 2 am. Curious if my experiment had worked, I reached for my dream journal and flipped on the desk light. Slamming the book shut I nearly screamed, was I ever going to get the shack out of my head? This had to stop, now!

ust as I was about turn back into the storm a flash of lightning lit up the room. Sparks flew and traveled in lines, lines that perfectly matched the blanket. Confused, I relaxed my conscious mind, allowing myself to connect with the threads more clearly. I gasped. The blanket and the power of the threads here was like nothing I had ever felt before. The stands pulsed with energy sending electricity through my body as I reached for them.

Excited by the power throbbing at my fingertips I quickly went through a run of trials, testing the strength of the blanket. It was amazing. The threads bent and submitted to my every will. I laughed aloud as glass bottles flew in the air and shattered against the wall. Feeling at ease with my new strength I tried something new. If I could easily move objects around in the weave of the blanket, why not myself? Relaxing and focusing on just the blanket my feet slowly lifted off the ground. I screamed with delight. This was amazing! Throwing away all my restraint I hovered higher and higher, touching the ceiling of the shack with my fingertips. I had achieved vertical height, now focusing on the horizontal threads I slowly moved myself to the left and then to the right. Before long I was flying around the room, creating a whirlwind of dust. I flew out the broken window searching for the limits of this power. Quickly the threads faded into the normal force of the blanket and found it harder and harder to fly. Retreating to the shack I flew upward, testing the height of the powerful threads. There too, the threads quickly faded in intensity. The farther from the shack I got, the weaker the power.

I continued to run tests and experiment within small shack. There seemed to be no limits to my powers here, I felt invincible. Slowly the storm moved on and the sun crept above the mountains. I had completely lost track of the time. Fearing my mom might find me missing, I exited the building and turned to the door. ?Thank you.? I told the shack. Grasping some threads I jumped across the park to my car and then took the road home.

Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 05:52:33 AM »

Chapter Five: Birthday Curses

After revealing the power of the shack, the twins and I spent every waking moment there. Every hour spent within its four walls made us grow in knowledge of the blanket. The shack was an oasis of power and the longer we bathed in its waters, the more powerful we became. Once the energy within the shack exposed a secret of the blanket we were able to use that secret, even when we were away from the shack.

Will and I had just mastered flying and we were out at McDowell soaring above the mountains into the pale blue sky.

?Abby, you?re thinking too much!? I yelled from fifty feet in the air. ?Take a deep breath and relax. Feel the blanket and then feel yourself moving within it. Let the threads do the work, not you!?

?I know, I know! It isn?t as easy as you two make it.? Abby was frustrated, she had never been a slow learner and she was anxious to claim her piece of sky. Will wasn?t helping. He was zooming through the air, performing dangerous dives and graceful loops. Show off.

?Ugh!? Abby seethed, sick of Will?s acrobatics, ?I?m going to practice near the shack, I can fly with the help of the power place.? And she was off, stomping down the trail to our beloved shack.

?Bella, you wanna race?? Will challenged, ?I bet I can make to the bluffs and back to the shack before you.?

?You?re on. Ready, set, go!? We were off. Will was trying too hard. He kept reaching out with his hands, trying physically to weave himself through the threads. I laughed as I easily took the lead. I relaxed my body and mind, thinking of nothing as the threads pushed me faster and faster to the bluffs. I reached the cliffs and seated myself on a ledge to watch Will come in. Just as he touched the bluffs I threw myself into the air towards the shack. Closing my eyes I pictured the shack and within seconds I was there. A minute later Will arrived, positively fuming at me.

?Show off!? He spat out as he enter the shack

?Okay guys, I?m sick of flying, let?s practice power surges.? Abby said from the doorway.

?Sure, but I think we should do it out here, last time you practically blew a hole in the wall.? Making a triangle around the perimeter of the shack we started firing small bursts of power. We were all improving our defensive blocks and reflections and now started working on different strategies. The surges were all playful puffs of energy, nothing like the blow that knocked me unconscious that day at school. The sun started to dip below the mountains and we knew it was time to go.

?I?ll project over to the car and see if it is clear to jump straight there.? Abby said, walking into the shack. From the power of the shack we were able to ?see? down threads for miles as if we were looking through binoculars. But buildings, trees, people or even mountains didn?t block the view, it was like x-ray vision. Abby was the best at projecting.

?Yep, all clear. Let?s go.? And without another thought, we jumped through the blanket to my car.

?So what restaurant are we going to tonight?? Will asked. ?Do I need to dress up??

?No, we are just going to El Pueblo, you can come as you are. But I would recommend a shower!? I said teasing Will as I wrinkled my nose. Will threw a surge at me that I reflected and hit Abby with.

?Hey! No fair, I?m not even in this conversation.? She crossed her arms, pouting. ?Just for that Bella, I?m giving you the present I got and I going to make sure they sing you Happy Birthday. You are going to turn redder than a tomato!?

?Come on Abby, you know I don?t want anything. And I just might die from the humiliation.? It?s not that I don?t like my birthday; I just hate presents, surprises and attention. All these things you get way too much of on your birthday. It didn?t help that today, my birthday, was also Friday the 13th and for the last three nights I had horrible dreams about a curse.

After the shack dreams, Abby figured my dreams were a prediction of the future. It seemed to fit. One night I even managed to predict a pop quiz, but I think that was a lucky guess. I prayed that perhaps my cursed nightmares were just guesses or a prediction into the far future; I really didn?t want anything to ruin my birthday dinner.

Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 06:55:16 PM »

Hey I totaly read this story on ff.net xD

I want your soul.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 07:10:58 AM »

What fanfic is this actually?

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 03:53:01 PM »

Witches Of Twilight.

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 08:33:41 AM »

Based from what fic?

Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:21:11 AM »

Uhh?

Want the link?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 12:09:39 PM by -SiLvEr » Logged

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 06:37:40 AM »

I mean where is it based from, because Fanfictions are always based from an already created Story?

Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 07:13:12 AM »

Its based on Twilight I think, yea?

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 07:54:35 AM »

Yeah, Twilight.

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 08:07:30 AM »

Oh, I see. Okay. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: